Jacob Nion

[WZ1: E7, Desert King] Give that spy water.

If winning, I pick E2 as new warzone.

The boy's arm was already broken. Osric's men did not care if a prisoner got hurt as long as he was still able to speak. "Listen boy. I do not care about your politics down here. All I'm interested in is the loot." He looked at the rat holding the shaduf, an ancient and primitive well sweep that was used in the southern lands since time immemorial. The exiled rat king could se the desire in his soldier's eyes to just drown this foolish spy they had catched early in the morning.

16605977650_9159d4d5cb_b.jpg

"I'm tired of asking. Now simply tell me all about strength and position of your battaillon and all of this will quick be over."

The young soldier's voices was bruised from the blood pressing on his head:"You're going to kill me either way. I don't talk to vermin like you."

Osric made a last desultory attempt to convince him:"Oh boy. There are so many ways to die. And some are not very pleasant. I could simply let my men gnaw off your fett and throw the pitiful rest of you into the river."

16173407353_0e29eb2bfa_b.jpg

"Nocturnian scum! Your mummy king will soon return to hell. Now end this, I am ready for it."

Osric had lost interest in his prisoner. There were sure still other spies around to catch. Perhaps some who were easier to intimidate. He looked to the rat holding the sweep:"He seems thirsty. It was an uncomfortable morning for him. Give him water."

16586045057_7d3b1c3416_b.jpg

Edited by Jacob Nion

A welcome change from all the skirmish/taking prisoner builds we've seen already :thumbup:

Excellent minifig posing and photography.

Very characterful posing from the ratmen, and the water is lovely. Nice dunking machine too

:thumbup:

So torture is what we can expect, should the Desert King Prevail?!

The forces of the High Council shall fight back these foul measures and ensure that order, rights, and justice are reinstated in the Great Southern Guild!

OOC: Great build, and very innovative take on this challenge! The posing and the figures are great, and I really like the narrative! Where are those rat-figures from? Too bad you are on the "wrong" side! :tongue:

Very nice build! I really do like the minifigs and the dialogue is very nice in it too. :wink:

Well, had the poor trapped soldier been a Ulandian he couldn't have acted better! :grin: Neat twist on the category, :thumbup:

Brutal, but nicely done story and scene! At least there is no question as to what happens to those who cross the Desert King!

Your build is looking good and has that funny feel to it.

Great to have you on our side !

Very nice story and a great looking build!

The minifigures look awesome, too.

I like how your water technique gives the impression of a fast-moving stream.

Nice build JN, I like the way you did the water :classic: Great job with the little mechanism and pier as well, :thumbup: for the approval :wink: