Lord Vladivus

Unsuspecting Ulandian. [WZ4:H9, Desert King]

Khalesh and Atem, two loyal militiamen of the Desert King, prepare to get the drop on yet another unsuspecting Ulandian.

16607386009_01e9f1c5d8_c.jpg

So, my entry to warzone 4, C+C welcome!

I like the ruins and the minifigs/posing. However, the picture seems to be a little grainy, or maybe it is a light issue?

Anyways, nice build! :classic:

(Beorthan will be frustrated to find out that Vladivus is siding with the Desert King, and thus might be forced to meet Shadowmere troops on the battle field...)

Very nice entry!!! Approved!!!

As stated elsewhere, I hope the troops of Stedor and the troops of the Desert King are not going to meet eachother in this war :)

Nice build! The double layers look very nice, and the figs look cool too!

As stated elsewhere, I hope the troops of Stedor and the troops of the Desert King are not going to meet eachother in this war :)

I have personally been trying to have my troops avoid fighting high council troops as much as possible, and have only fought against council troops when absolutely necessary

:thumbup:

Approved

The PGTC militia have no wish to spill any High Council blood, we have no quarrel with the loyal countrymen of Kaliphlin. Our commanders at Knightsbridge have already shown their spirit of compassion, mercy and reconciliation to the displaced refugees fleeing Ulandian aggression.

Nice build, LV, I like the ruins :thumbup: I bet the Ulander is going to win though :tongue:

The ruins look great and the lighting is rather atmospheric! Gives the look of a dawn assassination.

As others have said, the wall texturing is really well done! :thumbup:

I too like the wall texture, and the little wood floor looks great as well :thumbup: The white guy looks great, combo wise and posing :classic:

Cheers guys! I did have issues with the lighting- I couldn't get a decent picture, this is the best of a bad bunch.

You've done well to show what feels like a war-told building in such a small footprint. The poor Ulandian soldier looks like he suspects something is up...

:thumbup:

Without knowing fully my gut feeling with regards to the photo is that the light source was in front of the camera (the shadows are coming towards the camera). Generally, this is bad as the camera struggles to get a good exposure. Try having the light behind the camera for better photos. Hope you don't mind the friendly advice!

Thanks guys!

@Basiliscus, yeah, the light source was in front. When I put it behind, it kept going light and dark in weird places. Just need to work on my setup a bit, I've moved, and the natural lighting isn't so good. I might invest in some daylight bulbs.

First of all, great build. The ruins, the base and the figs are great!

Secondly, I am sick with envy over those turbans! Are they from PoP-sets? - I really hope they will show up in a cmf series one day!

Cheers guys!

Bregir, they're from PoP sets, but I bricklinked them individually. I have only one white one, and 6 or so black ones. Wish I had more!