GallardoLU

[MOC]: Gallardo's Garage (6-wide Cars)

So i decided I'd share the wheel technique used on the Viper (again an adaptation on ER0L's) but the difference might not have been obvious to all, so here you go!

i used the City vehicle moon hubcap as a Brake Rotor here, and i think it looked pretty good.

16696121033_cf7c813196_n.jpg

You know, Flickr is borked right now and I can't view the full beans in full glory. What's happening? The only clue I have is that there's an SSL error.

You know, Flickr is borked right now and I can't view the full beans in full glory. What's happening? The only clue I have is that there's an SSL error.

not sure what you are experiencing, flickr is fine for me. in the mean time everything I've posted here is also on my MOCpages (link in signature) pics are lower resolution but its better than nothing. :classic:

Great collection of cars, :thumbup: I especially like the GT 40 which has a really nice shaping but of course also the new Viper with its low stance, aggressive design, and snotted sections. In my opinion the smaller SC versions better meet the requirements of City builders. Looking forward to more SC and other cars from you!

Btw. I've founded a group on Flickr, see https://www.flickr.com/groups/legospeedchampions/ and already invited the Viper - maybe you didn't recognize. Would be nice to have the Viper (and of course the other SC MOCs) in the group.

Wow, that's a serious collection of Style & Speed! The Viper, KTM, Pagani, Maserati and old GT40 are instantly recognizable. I don't think you could make them any better in that scale. The "rocket launcher" exhaust tips of the Huarya are very well done and the photo of the GT40 in the first post looks just like the old shots featuring a wide-smiling Carrol Shelby. I'm pleasantly surprised to see the MC12 considering it was overshadowed by the Enzo, and the colors are unique. The ACR variant is just about perfect. And the X-Bow is brilliant even if it's not well known. Excellent work!

I love the pagani and maser, both are easily up to SC standard, especially the pagani's front end design is straight up set worthy

Any chance of doing your namesake, the gallardo, or another lambo?

Wow these are all fantastic builds! The Maserati MC12 would have to be favorite. Thumbs up.

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

6 hours ago, vectormatic said:

I love the pagani and maser, both are easily up to SC standard, especially the pagani's front end design is straight up set worthy

Any chance of doing your namesake, the gallardo, or another lambo?

oh wow, forgot about this thread. I've some new ones I should add to my index post some time. there is now a Vector W8, and a BAC Mono, An Aston martin RB-001 (forgot it's official name) all of which need added here.

as to the Lamborghini Gallardo, I've contemplated that several times, in fact almost all of the Lambo cars I want to build but I am very picky with cars I am passionate about so until I get one "perfect" you guys wont see it. but yes I do want to build one, (and maybe a Miura too)

I reverse-engineered your Pagani. I was missing the black piece right behind the windshield, so I replaced it by a red one.

Pagani Huayra WIPPagani Huayra WIP

It looks realy nice!

11 hours ago, GallardoLU said:

An Aston martin RB-001 (forgot it's official name)

It's name is the valkyrie.

800px-AM_RB_001_side.jpg

21 hours ago, GallardoLU said:

oh wow, forgot about this thread. I've some new ones I should add to my index post some time. there is now a Vector W8, and a BAC Mono, An Aston martin RB-001 (forgot it's official name) all of which need added here.

as to the Lamborghini Gallardo, I've contemplated that several times, in fact almost all of the Lambo cars I want to build but I am very picky with cars I am passionate about so until I get one "perfect" you guys wont see it. but yes I do want to build one, (and maybe a Miura too)

Ooooh, id love a miura, probably one of the prettiest cars ever.

21 hours ago, letsbuild said:

I reverse-engineered your Pagani. I was missing the black piece right behind the windshield, so I replaced it by a red one.

*SNIP IMAGE*

*SNIP IMAGE*

It looks realy nice!

Nice Pagani, if you are curious my MOCpages has an LDD file you can compare your build to. and I am honored you took the time to build your own. :)

13 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

It's name is the valkyrie.

*SNIP IMAGE*

Valkyrie, I wanted to call it Valliant, though in my mind RB-001 sounds more fitting of a car of that caliber. you can see my Aston Martin Valkyrie Here (made before the official name was announced) or my modified Porsche 917k from the SC set Here, though that is now out of date as more mods have happened.

4 hours ago, GallardoLU said:

Nice Pagani, if you are curious my MOCpages has an LDD file you can compare your build to. and I am honored you took the time to build your own. :)

I wish I knew that, I would have used it. Instead, I built it the way I thought it would fit.