pirates-indexed.gif 172A

It's a Longboat or Jolly Boat right now, but I'll be converting it into a Cutter when I get the chance. In other words, it'll get sails someday.

I've made one of these before in white eons ago. There were only minor improvements in the hull and the rudder is completely remade. I like this design of this rudder much more.

I've recently acquired the key bricks needed to make this vessel possible at a draft of the Forest Animals set last weekend during a WisLUG meeting.

Enjoy!

SAM_2812.JPG

SAM_2811.JPG

SAM_2808.JPG

SAM_2817.JPG

SAM_2819.JPG

Awesome design! thumbup.gif And a proper size considering minifig scale, isn't it?

Cannot wait for the version with sails. Maybe add a small cannon, which was quite common.

Oh, I saw a MONKEY on one of the linked pages, that might raise some people's attention even more pirate_laugh2.gif

Brick on!

Thank you all for the kind words. :blush:

Awesome design! thumbup.gif And a proper size considering minifig scale, isn't it?

Cannot wait for the version with sails. Maybe add a small cannon, which was quite common.

Oh, I saw a MONKEY on one of the linked pages, that might raise some people's attention even more pirate_laugh2.gif

Brick on!

Thank you KB. This vessel's dimensions are based upon one of the USS Constitution's 30' cutters. I may have to add a cannon to it and have it be a gunboat. Thanks for the idea. :thumbup:

That 'MONKEY' was actually an Ewok. :wink:

I can only confirm the opinions of the others. Maybe add a storrage for the rifles and sabers for the troup. But there is maybe to less room for that.

Thank you for the additional complements.

Do you have a waterline version?

A waterline version would require a complete redesign. The entire boat is held together by upside-down technic bricks at the keel.