DarthTwoShedsJackson

[MOC]s - Star Wars REBELS Vehicles and other Creations

I know this is an older thread. But I just found it. But this, this is AMAZING!!! I would love to figure out how to rebuild my Ghost to look like this. Very well done.

The GHOST

This MOC is finished at last. This final version has been improved by building the outer edges in SNOT, which results in straight edges that perfectly define the basic shape of the ship and a cleaner, smoother look. Also, the proportions have been improved by elongating the hull between the dorsal gun turret and the PHANTOM's docking station by two studs and making the main engines as well as the fin a bit longer, too. The model is built at roughly half-minifig-scale, but fits minifigs in the cockpit and at the battle stations and also sports some other interior and play features. The PHANTOM can also be detached from the GHOST and has room for a minifig in the cockpit and another minifig or up to two cargo containers in the passenger/cargo area.

The model is 62 studs long, 44 studs wide and 21 studs high.

***Will be updated with more pictures.***

TheGHOST2a.jpg

TheGHOST1x.jpg

Enjoy! :classic:

Oh wow, that Phantom looks absolutely amazing! Makes me wonder how large a minifig scale Ghost would be.

Thanks for posting, goatman461, your minifig-scale Phantom is fabulous, and the display is the icing on the cake. I have disassembled the Gozanti-Class Cruiser, ITT and AT-DP since I'm currently building a Millennium Falcon (Episode VII) at almost minifig-scale, taking a lot of cues from Kit Brickstos great WIP build over at Imperium der Steine (look at Kit Brickstos WIP model here: http://www.imperiumd...m-falcon/page-5 ), and from the Falcon WIP Mike Psiaki posted on his flickr-account quite a while ago, all the while incorporating my own ideas and alternate building techniques especially for the sturdy inner structure (I'm building this from the inside-out) and due to part availability.

As for REBELS, I still love the show and I'm sure I'll get to building new stuff once the adult Ahsoka Tano minifig for this subtheme is in my possession. I'd love to try my hand at some scenes and dioramas, and Ahsoka will be a good excuse for doing that.

Edited by DarthTwoShedsJackson

I have disassembled the Gozanti-Class Cruiser, ITT and AT-DP since I'm currently building a Millennium Falcon (Episode VII) at almost minifig-scale, taking a lot of cues from Kit Brickstos great WIP build over at Imperium der Steine (look at Kit Brickstos WIP model here: http://www.imperiumd...m-falcon/page-5 ), and from the Falcon WIP Mike Psiaki posted on his flickr-account quite a while ago, all the while incorporating my own ideas and alternate building techniques especially for the sturdy inner structure (I'm building this from the inside-out) and due to part availability.

Thank you very much, really happy that I could inspire you! I am looking forward to seeing your Falcon. I really like your work, especially the Ghost and the Imperial Assault Carrier and can only imagine your Falcon to be great when it is finished.

Its nothing big but I think that this captures the concept and look of Ezra's blaster/lightsaber combo better than the binoculars used by lego.

The indistinguishable red blob in the first picture is a new pyramid 1x1 part used as a sith holocron.

24593978293_40c507c46b_m.jpg12746020_554832188020277_266508169_n by dutchalfred7, on Flickr

25127598801_cffe468a51_n.jpg12784223_554832348020261_490409922_n by dutchalfred7, on Flickr

sorry for low picture quality I'm new at this.

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

Its nothing big but I think that this captures the concept and look of Ezra's blaster/lightsaber combo better than the binoculars used by lego.

The indistinguishable red blob in a new pyramid 1x1 part used as a sith holocron.

24593978293_40c507c46b_m.jpg12746020_554832188020277_266508169_n by dutchalfred7, on Flickr

25127598801_cffe468a51_n.jpg12784223_554832348020261_490409922_n by dutchalfred7, on Flickr

sorry for low picture quality I'm new at this.

Nice! it's a great purist mod!

These are all fantastic. I've just started watching rebels and am really enjoying it. I'm going to have to try my hand at some of these (smaller ones as my part limit dictates)

I have made some scenes from twilight of the apprentice and I thought here would be the logical place to put them.

Since the episode has only aired recently they are in a spoiler bracket.

url=https://flic.kr/p/FNPVLB]26127823911_7c7f1bcfb0_c.jpg

If I had the right parts maul would have the shirtless Maul torso and a grey hood.

26127801321_da2a48be0f_c.jpg

26194137025_02d613ca09_c.jpg

26168217426_7791c63a64_c.jpg

26127811921_2061b6c52d_c.jpg

25921273600_71b34a20a7_c.jpg

26168205436_9f6518f633_c.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

Everything looks great, by the way, spoiler tags are [spoiler>] and the ending is [/spoiler>], minus the >