It isn’t easy seeing Hot Rod or T-Bucket where I live and honestly I was never interested about Kustom Kulture world (I did not even know what they was ...).

Then I saw some models of other international LEGO builders and I was impressed.

I like a lot the "T-Bucket", built on the basis of the 20's Ford T with a custom frame and a big V8 engine.

While I was waiting for some pieces from some Bricklinkers to make a new large MOC (I’m going to share it as soon as possible…), I built my sixties style T-bucket (during the ‘14 Christmas holiday).

Here it is.

Below my T-Bucket in californian style, with a Deus ex Machina surfboard on the seat...

16658023896_323c530d80_z.jpg

My LEGO T-Bucket has the two-seater body of a ’23 Model T roadster with a back turtle deck (inside there is the gasoline tank).

A Model T radiator is fitted and a powerful Chevrolet V8 small-block with a Supercharger send power to the big rear tyres.

16496762698_ec16ba74af_z.jpg

The body and the turtle deck can be separated by the chassis and you can see the transmission.

16684376755_6f16dcc418_z.jpg

One of the detail I prefer are the exhaust pipes made by 4 mm hoses. It hasn’t been easier push four hoses inside the “Tree Palm Trunk”…

It was fun to build it and it surely will not stay alone…

As usual on my flickr stream you can find out more info and pictures... I wait for you there... :wink:

Follow me also on Norton74 brand new facebook page.

All the best!

Andrea - Norton74

The hotrod is already beautiful, but with the diorama it is becomes even better. Absolutely outstanding. I love all the details in the garage equipment :)

I'm so glad that model team is finally coming back amongst the builders! Truly a beautiful moc!

Edited by Omikron

Deus ex Machina is probably the coolest custom motorcycle, surfboard and bicycle brand in the world.

Here my '23 T-Bucket Deus Special in californian style.

You can see this cool LEGO T-Bucket at Deus Milano, The Portal of Possibilities, Via Thaon Di Revel 3 – Milano, Italy. Don’t miss it!

17221659476_c6284b5b57_c.jpg

Below on display at Deus Milano shop...

17066124897_5c655f7d1b_c.jpg

Cheers!

I like this blue Deus Special one even more than that red original one :thumbup: Nice design and cool chromes on your both T-Buckets overall, excellent work!

I like this blue Deus Special one even more than that red original one :thumbup: Nice design and cool chromes on your both T-Buckets overall, excellent work!

Thanks! :wink:

I want your garage :wink:

ah...ah...ah...It's not cheap... :wink:

That blower looks a little strange...

It's very common on Hot Rod and custom cars, at least in the United States...

Nice Tbucket!! :thumbup:

Edited by Norton74

As a car mechanic, i usually cringe at mocs that show pistons in cylinders.. The only problem that i have with your blue ford is that the spark plug wires are going to the exhaust..  Otherwise it's pretty darn close for a lego car. 

On 7/8/2017 at 5:57 PM, Mechbuilds said:

As a car mechanic, i usually cringe at mocs that show pistons in cylinders.. The only problem that i have with your blue ford is that the spark plug wires are going to the exhaust..  Otherwise it's pretty darn close for a lego car. 

You're right about the spark plugs @Mechbuilds , infact I've tried to correct that detail in my latest models, take a look at this for example: 

30377904882_47765fbbae_c.jpg

On 11/8/2017 at 6:29 PM, I_Igor said:

Nice small hotrod :thumbup:

Thanks a bunch @I_Igor :classic: