I'm building a set and take 15 minutes looking for a brick only to find its still in the bag.

I'm building a set and take 15 minutes looking for a brick only to find its still in the bag.

This makes me feel brain dead, I'm not sure what keeps these little guys in the bags either.

Lately it's making bricklink orders and ordering copious amounts of rare/desired parts and then falling short on the "common parts" when it comes to building. Or having the parts that I need in my US warehouse (I'm all pumped 'cause I'm planning a visit to said US warehouse).

Sometimes I look to quickly through instructions of a set and misplace a brick, with the result being messing up the build and having to start over.

All of the yellowed and scratch white bricks in my collection. DANGIT! I was trying to build a store display with white bricks a couple weeks ago. I hadn't realized before then how many horrible white bricks I had. I was having a really hard time building the display because so many of the parts were in poor condition, so I eventually gave up and built something else.

When I find the time, I'm going to go through every dang white piece I have and toss everything that isn't in good condition, then order a crapton of replacements.

I'm annoyed at being overlooked for the fact that I'm quiet. It's just something I've learned to deal with.

Yellowing whites and shortages on "common" pieces when you have all of the "special" parts for a build.

Bricks that crack despite the fact you took good care of them, especially those cheese slopes, 1x1's, and minifigure torsos

Having new items promoted by Lego, making it available to early order for VIP members, and then going out of stock in a matter of hours. It almost makes me feel like Lego doubted the success of the item by not having enough on hand for the initial availability. Yes Ferris Wheel, I am looking at you.

When the Lego website messes up at the most critical time, ie. the day the set you have been waiting for arrives, and you cannot place your order.

In the spirit of Lord Business, when someone or something keeps messing with my stuff, whether it is the wife, the kids, the cat, or the next door neighbor. It is on a high shelf for a reason.

Non-Lego peeves:

slow people in the passing lane matching the speed of the car next to them and creating a wall no one can breach

The "I am not going to let you in" mentality of drivers when you are obviously trying to enter the freeway from the on ramp

Solicitors who can see you are eating dinner through your windows, and they ring your doorbell anyway

People who believe they have a right to disagree with you, but become very defensive when you disagree with them