Vintage Legoland 6059 Knight's Stronghold Review

Legoland 6059 Knight's Stronghold Feedback  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this Set?

• Must have it
    • Good to have it ( as gift ) but not to spend for it
    • Not Bad
    • Poor

Hello Again with another review of Classic Set and this time is: Legoland (6059 Knight's Stronghold)....... :thumbup:

This Set was Released in 1990 a successor to Set 6085.

This is Just an AWESOME Set, you can see it is 2 in 1. The Black Falcons and the Black knights in 1 set...Soo Coool. It will have a plenty of play time and Joy!

The Sets comes with: 5 Minifigures + 1 White Horse + 1 Catapult + 1 Stronghold Wall

Valuable Information: This Set is of 2 Versions, one comes as Legoland and one other comes as Lego System. The Legoland Version is the old/first batch and glad mine is The Legoland version :classic:

Also, the Set has some Unique Features like: a Jail, Catapult which add more flavour to the Set

Now With Photos:

This Photo illustrate The whole Set. The Set is just perfect to Minifigure Scale

16579751699_8528dd7d5d_c.jpg

Black Falcons Army:

-Knight and a Warrior...An Elegant Knight wear

16558614047_15e6ae9cda_c.jpg

Black Night's Army:

- 3 Guard. If you have the set 6085 then they are not new to you. juts the Legs are different :)

16558634587_9e61db8b00_c.jpg

The Stronghold Wall ( Open ):

- The Set is Supported with hinges to allow you to Open it or Close it...A great Feature to Create your own castle Mode and Look!

16764727161_4cafe37148_c.jpg

- Back Look: As you can see, a Jail at far left and seems to be a space on far right which i believe you can put a warrior there :)

16143613434_75337f9f72_c.jpg

The Stronghold Wall ( Closed ):

- mmmmm,,,Well they way how it looks when closed is little Squeezy and looks so Narrow, but the huge door and shields give it nice view ;)

16578534790_8126264c61_c.jpg

16143605194_da0d1e0158_c.jpg

I think this is a great set to obtain and will look just a true Castle combo with set 6085

Thanks for Watching!

Cheers

Edited by VintageLegoEra

I have this one on display and it is fantastic. One of the better examples of how modular castles can and should work. It looks amazing when connected to black monarchs castle.

I have this one on display and it is fantastic. One of the better examples of how modular castles can and should work. It looks amazing when connected to black monarchs castle.

Indeed!....I will connect it to my 6085 set soon. Oh man, these Castles just Awesome, hope LEGO remake them alllllllllllllll

I love this set. My last Castle set before my Dark Ages. I still have it.The Black Falcon Knight was my sig-fig till my Dark Ages.

That's one of my all time favorites! It goes along well if connected not only with 6085 black monarch castle, but also with 6034 black monarch ghost and with anothers 6059 as well!

I have 3 6059 and 3 6034 and I still think its not enough! Just cant get enough of them!

I can't believe I spend a lot of time/years searching for these classics sets and then ending up finding almost all of them on my girlfriends attic with box and everything on it. :wacko:

She was just like, "yeah I got them when i was like 6 and never really played with them, did even know I still had those"

Good thing we cleaned up that attic! :grin:

I can't believe I spend a lot of time/years searching for these classics sets and then ending up finding almost all of them on my girlfriends attic with box and everything on it. :wacko:

She was just like, "yeah I got them when i was like 6 and never really played with them, did even know I still had those"

Good thing we cleaned up that attic! :grin:

WAOOOO,,What a Great finding like in the Dream :)

I just love this Classic Castle sets. They are simple and wonderfull.

That they are - both the builds and the figures. And the Black Falcon knight in this set was one of the best of the figures from that era.

I'm a big fan of the old classics, and I've collected a whole bunch of them. So seeing them always brings back childhood memories.

But back to this topic... This isn't really a review.(Like your previous ones) It's more a shout out that you think it's awesome followed by almost no info and than a bunch of photo's. I think you should put a bit more effort in it by writing why you think it's awesome and add notes to your photos. And also improve your photo's by adding backgrounds, especially if you want to call in a review. And also exclamation marks aren't really necessary in these titles.

I'm a big fan of the old classics, and I've collected a whole bunch of them. So seeing them always brings back childhood memories.

But back to this topic... This isn't really a review.(Like your previous ones) It's more a shout out that you think it's awesome followed by almost no info and than a bunch of photo's. I think you should put a bit more effort in it by writing why you think it's awesome and add notes to your photos. And also improve your photo's by adding backgrounds, especially if you want to call in a review. And also exclamation marks aren't really necessary in these titles.

Thanks. Already modified it! :)