Blufiji

Captured [WZ1:E7, Desert King]

Nice little build but I feel like some rocks or something should have been included in the build to spice the area up a bit more, even a dead free or something. I also really like what you did with the water, it looks stagnant and mosquitoes could be breeding there. :sick::wink:

Nice patches of grass in the sand :thumbup:

Regarding the photography, I would advice you to back away a bit more and zoom or crop as the perspective gets very distorted when you have the camera that close to the subject. (I typically shoot my builds from at least 1-2 m away)

Edited by Gideon

Neat build! The reeds with patches of sand remind me of a beach, and that murky water is a nice addition.

Neat build!

Thanks!

Nice figs! Cool little build :thumbup:

Thanks sir!

Nice little vig! I like the patches of grass :classic:

Thanks!

Nice little build but I feel like some rocks or something should have been included in the build to spice the area up a bit more, even a dead free or something. I also really like what you did with the water, it looks stagnant and mosquitoes could be breeding there. :sick::wink:

Well I thought about making a palm tree but it didn't pan out. Can't do much with 256 sq studs. I wanted to do the green water for the exact reason you described. Thanks!

Nice patches of grass in the sand :thumbup:

Regarding the photography, I would advice you to back away a bit more and zoom or crop as the perspective gets very distorted when you have the camera that close to the subject. (I typically shoot my builds from at least 1-2 m away)

Thanks for the comment and photo tip. There are still a few things I need to learn as far as cropping and taking good shots.

Neat build! The reeds with patches of sand remind me of a beach, and that murky water is a nice addition.

Thank you sir!

I like the patches of green plates underneath the grass. And having the soldier tied to the stake is a nice touch :classic:

Cool build! nice job with the balance of vegetation/desert!

approved!

Edited by Maxim I

Nice job!

Like Goliath said, maybe some more stuff on the ground. Perhaps extend some more green plates out past the sprouting grass. :classic:

Thanks sir!

I like the patches of green plates underneath the grass. And having the soldier tied to the stake is a nice touch :classic:

Thank you sir!

Cool build! nice job with the balance of vegetation/desert!

approved!

Thanks for the approval man!

Nice job!

Thank you!

It's good to have your orc hordes on our side! The landscaping is very good I especially like the swampy look.