LordDan

Taking out the Patrol Boat[WZ2:G12,Desert King]

The Nile Crocs ambush a small patrol boat on Flagg's Reservoir, killing the scout onboard, a former soldier in the Kaliphlin Guild Forces who is now employed by the Ulandians.

16747518025_093b2e3ea0.jpg

16127482773_d7afa1f57f.jpg

16561322449_9c65ba3417.jpg

This was my first attempt at building a boat, and I am reasonably happy with the result.

Sorry about the bad pictures.

C and C appreciated :classic:

If I win I choose G13

Edited by LordDan

Nice little build, I like the boat, though it could be a bit more rounded at the front. Neat forced perspective too :classic:

:thumbup: Awesome! Nice forced perspective, and great use of the crocs! Nice to see you using a different technique for the water too compared to your other build! Edited by Lord Vladivus

That scene is kind of creepy :)

Cool water technique, even if I would prefer to add some small stripes of white and light bley to add some movement. But you captured a great scene.

Nice forced perspective. :thumbup:

Just so you know, G15 is already a warzone. I refer you to this thread.

Ok. I fixed it so it is now G13 not G 15

Nice little build, I like the boat, though it could be a bit more rounded at the front. Neat forced perspective too :classic:

Thanks! I agree that the boat would have been better off if it were a rounder, and more angled, but im pretty happy with how much I improved it( it was a rectangle at first :laugh:)

:thumbup: Love that boat and NPU with those guns!

Wonderful boat and small build.

That boat looks great!!!

Thanks guys!!!

:thumbup: Awesome! Nice forced perspective, and great use of the crocs! Nice to see you using a different technique for the water too compared to your other build!

Yeah, I was almost out of the pieces i used for water last time, so i figured I would try this water technique.

Cool water technique, even if I would prefer to add some small stripes of white and light bley to add some movement. But you captured a great scene.

Thanks! Hmm, I never thought of using light bley, thats a good Idea!

Very neat part usage!!

Approved!

Interesting idea - seems that the Nile Crocs have an advantage here and there.

Thanks! :classic:

Edited by LordDan

This was my first attempt at building a boat, and I am reasonably happy with the result.

Sorry about the bad pictures.

Looks like a very plausible design for a boat used by fishermen on smaller inland bodies of water.

What is the reason for the haziness in the pictures?

Second that! :classic:

Great use of the croc head.

Looks like a very plausible design for a boat used by fishermen on smaller inland bodies of water.

What is the reason for the haziness in the pictures?

Second that! :classic:

Great use of the croc head.

Thanks! :). The pictures were taking in the evening when the sun was going down and it was overcast out, so conditions were not great and I was rushed to finish taking pictures while there was still light, so the pictures didn't come out that well

Nice boat. Although I think the posing on the croc climbing into the boat could have been done better ( it looks like he's walking on water :grin: ).

Nice build LD, great job on the boat and water! As others mentioned, excellent use of the rifles as well :wink::thumbup: for the approval.

Neat irregular base and I like how you did the oar and bubbles.

The boat's not bad for your first try, I think making it a little slimmer would improve it though.

:thumbup:

Cool boat, and effectively scary build!

My only suggestion would be to angle the boat so that it wasn't square to the base; it'd be more visually dynamic and open up other photo angles to include the action together with the forced perspective.