Sign in to follow this  
PaddyBricksplitter

[MOC] Attack Of The 50 Foot Mini figure

Hi all

Here is my latest build "Attack Of The 50 Foot Minifigure". It's inspired by the classic sci-fi movie "Attack Of The 50 Foot Woman" and built using a large minifig head from my Lego desk tidy.

Thanks to all those who replied to my request for help finding a screaming mini fig head Sven F, Peppermint_M, tkatt, dr_spock and the rest. I actually got most of the figs and heads recommended as they were all so good. Thanks Guys :)

16529427117_fbcecca46f_c.jpg

16736683195_40bd32a06e_c.jpg

This is how it goes together.

16710795416_5521ff120d.jpg

Awesome. A giant peeping Tom too. :laugh: Extra points for brick building the background instead of photoshopping it.

Congrats on being blogged by The Brothers Brick. :classic:

Awesome. A giant peeping Tom too. :laugh: Extra points for brick building the background instead of photoshopping it.

Congrats on being blogged by The Brothers Brick. :classic:

Thanks for your help with suggestions for finding the screaming head (that's an odd sentence). I also picked up the one you suggested.

Regarding Photoshop I think it's best to focus on the physical Lego other than the digital skills.

I got a Jar Jar too but it's difficult to think of a demise that you haven't already covered ;) but I'm a tryin'

Amazing MOC and great creative idea for the head which I have never seen used in a build before. I wonder how long before we see those lunchboxes make their way into one.

This is really golden! Amazing idea and execution. I love her exp<b></b>ression!

Thanks a lot. That's the head from Fabuland Fan from 70813 which is a great Lego set. I'm so glad I heard about it on the general discussion section. It's worth checking out for its wide variety of parts.

There's very little to say that hasn't already been said, but this MOC is such a terrific mix of imagination, character and technique.

That's just awesome! Where did you get the large head from?

From my Lego art carousel, it's a desk tidy for pens and stuff. You can get it in Toys R us.

Thanks all. I'm glad this build is getting some laughs.

My Lego collection is still rather small. I'm trying to use the pieces that I have to hand. That's why most of my builds are white, bley and include the odd weird element :D

Great idea with a B-movie classic. I got one of those same angry storage heads as a present, but never found much use for it. Thinking out of the box in LEGO always wins extra points. (pun unintentional)

Now, he just wants some pizza ! :laugh:

Totally AWESOME MOC 'PaddyBricksplitter'........one of the most imaginative MOC's of the year so far ! :thumbup:

Brick On 'PaddyBricksplitter' ! :grin:

And mine! +1 extra cookie for the brickbuilt background and another +1 for the ingenuitive use of the giant head piece!