After the visit from the emissary of the Desert King, Lord Vladivus sent Lady Sithanna to Kaliphlin to work with the Desert King. She has met with one of the Captains of the Desert King, Amrah Set.

16527228117_7b39fd869a_c.jpg

The meeting takes place in Amrah's personal chambers.

16114541393_412c8b6f53_c.jpg

Amrah: "Greetings Lady Sithanna. The Desert King rewards those who serve him. We have captured some Barquan Soldiers. We request your aid in delivering an ultimatum to Sir Gideon."

16547094680_0a6ba5cb3d_c.jpg

Lady Sithanna: "Hail and well met. We have heard of your successes, and would endeavour to bring Sir Gideon into our fold, despite his position of neutrality on the Council. My scouts have also spotted Ulandian soldiers making their way through the Nestlands area. I am expecting a report from them imminently."

A freebuild to show Sithanna making alliances with the Desert King, she will be my Sir-Brick-a-lot in the Challenge.

Edited by Lord Vladivus

Another nice build LV, excellent work with the colors and texture on the wall, it makes it look very much like ancient Egypt :thumbup:

Excellent part use on the candle/torch holder as well!

So there are plots to bring sir Gideon over to the Desert King? Not unexpected as his position on the council has been one of the most favorable to the Desert King, and I guess that the ultimate goal by that is to bring the wealth and might of Barqa to the side of the Desert King? Recent events in the Arkbri Valley is however making the City Council of Barqa increasingly hostile towards the Desert King.

OoC: Very nice interior and I like that you are already now taking your time to tell a story of the conflict and not saving it for a long cat B post in late May :thumbup:

Thanks guys!

So there are plots to bring sir Gideon over to the Desert King? Not unexpected as his position on the council has been one of the most favorable to the Desert King, and I guess that the ultimate goal by that is to bring the wealth and might of Barqa to the side of the Desert King? Recent events in the Arkbri Valley is however making the City Council of Barqa increasingly hostile towards the Desert King.

OoC: Very nice interior and I like that you are already now taking your time to tell a story of the conflict and not saving it for a long cat B post in late May :thumbup:

Politics, my dear Gideon. The Desert King is not simply about action.

I figured that I'd try to link all my builds together in a long story line. Which might mean a few freebuilds in between. I've still to plan cat B.

Lovely architecture, fits well with how I'd imagine the Desert King's lands. Also, the Egyptian style soldiers fit in perfectly.

The story is great too, nice to see intrigue going on off the battlefield...

Great interior, LV. I like your color choices and wall texturing, fits well with how I imagine the Desert King's castles :classic:

Thanks guys!

Desert King's castles :classic:

I imagine them to be more pyramids/sphinxes rather than castles. I did spend some time trying to work out how to do a pyramidal roof, but it proved beyond me.

Very nice! like the architecture, though the floor doesn't quite match the rest IMO.

Those manbats are giving me the creeps! :cry_sad:

Cool build and nice use of those printed panels :thumbup:

Thanks guys!

@Adair, I kind of agree, I think it might fit a Grecian style build better. The floor was the hardest part to think about- I don't have too many tan bricks, otherwise it would have probably been tan.