Lord Vladivus

Captured! [WZ1:E7, Desert King]

Near the banks of the Arkbri River in Kaliphlin, warriors of the Desert King have begun retaliatory actions against Barqan soldiers. Here, they've captured a pair of Barqan soldiers who've been terrorising mountain mummy warbands.

16547089260_e8226a9197_c.jpg

Desert King Captain: "Halt. State your business."

16527227557_eb2c85dc8f_c.jpg

Barqan Soldier: "Watch it, we've reinforc..."

16546941868_983b7debbe_c.jpg

Leander: "*snarl* Shut up, yer coming with us."

My entry for The Arkbri Skirmishes mini-challenge.

Edited by Lord Vladivus

"who've been terrorizing mountain mummy warbands" :laugh: I'd have to say looks like the opposite way around!

Nice little build, :thumbup: !

Ha, ha! I really like your irregular border, excellent foliage and trees as well :thumbup:

Near the banks of the Arkbri River in Kaliphlin, warriors of the Desert King have begun retaliatory actions against Barquan soldiers. [...]

Nice build! Great job removing the dangerous threat of Baquan soldiers!

For the Desert King!!!

The supporters of the Desert King don't even seem to know Kaliphlin geography, so these are probably only peasants they've dressed as Barqan soldiers to claim a victory :wink:

OoC: Very nice vegetation and fig posing/head choices! :thumbup:

The supporters of the Desert King don't even seem to know Kaliphlin geography, so these are probably only peasants they've dressed as Barqan soldiers to claim a victory :wink:

Oops. It seems we are also bad at spelling, considering we spelled Barqan wrong 2 different ways :laugh:

Oops. It seems we are also bad at spelling, considering we spelled Barqan wrong 2 different ways :laugh:

Exactly my point :wink:

Nice work! Looks the Desert King is rocking the early builds. Another great entry for the contest, here's hoping Ulandus and the High Council can respond... :thumbup:

Compared to my entires we have got a similar understanding about how troops and foliage should look like. Maybe that is why I like your figs and their environment :laugh:

Neat palm trees :thumbup: The irregular base looks a tad too rough and jagged, to me, but I like the color layering you did :classic:

Thank guys!

@SK, the base was hard to make irregular and fit in the footprint. Plus my lack of green plates! Learning curve!

Edited by Lord Vladivus