16485947467_8ce6dcb562_z.jpg

16691905231_2c777940b6_z.jpg

16505633328_35275793d8_z.jpg

16042014953_149c87ba81_z.jpg

This is my own vision of the best scaled and with better movements carousel.

It has all the functionality inherent to this type of attraction, the horses go up and down, the same rotation also causes a tilt. The entire structure rotates, this rotation is done via a motor without the use of wheels / tires. The motor is located outside the structure.

For me this is the ideal scale relatively to the two Lego carousel set's, because one of them is huge while the other is too small and has unrealistic movements, my version is a medium version.

The structure has 16 segments making it little more difficult to build but a lot more round.

If you like this MOC please support it. >> Lego Ideas

Nice work, great power functionality and I like the Canopy Design of this build too.

Great Work!!

Thanks!

Nice work, great power functionality and I like the Canopy Design of this build too.

Great Work!!

I think the use of Lego parts for the Canopy much more interesting, than the use of fabric.

And he ended up looking better than I imagined.

Edited by tkel86

Looks great and the movement is really smooth! It does seem a little fast though!

Looks great and the movement is really smooth! It does seem a little fast though!

Yes it really does, i am considering slightly reduce the speed using a gear reduction in the ticket office.

This is MUCH better than the original set from some years ago... the scale is perfect, so the motion.

Excellent work! :wink::thumbup:

Are you sure you are not a Lego designer??? That is better than theirs!!! With the gear reduction piece it will be just PERFECT!

It looks really good! The movements are smooth and I think it will look even better if it was running a little bit slower. :sweet: