Wow, that's great. Seeing this makes me wish Lego had done an Avengers Tower rather than a Helicarrier.

Very nice, how many towers did you get to build it, or did you have a lot of spare lego for it?

Thanks. It took two Tower sets plus quite a few extra pieces. Uncommon pieces I had to pull from other sets include additional trans-light blue 2x6 bricks (I think 6 more than what is provided in the two sets combined), trans-light blue 1x2 studded plates and finishing tiles, the trans-light blue small windows used at the very top (took from Lord Business Evil Lair) translight blue semi-cylinder pieces (took from Hydra Fortress) used for the revolving door at the entrance, and additional but more common miscellaneous pieces such as slopes, bricks and finishing tiles. There might be a few others I can't remember, but the trans-light blue pieces listed above were the less common ones I had to pull from other sets.

I really like how much better the tower looks when it's taller, thanks for sharing your awesome combination of the sets.

Very nice :classic:

Now I'm thinking about buying two Avengers Towers, too :wink:

By the way I love your collection.

Thanks. It took two Tower sets plus quite a few extra pieces.....

Cool, thanks for that. So simple yet awesome! Better then a Tower Orthanc ;)

Wow. A very inspirational MOD/MOC. Thanks so much for posting this.

Made what is hopefully my final major modifications last night. Added two additional levels for a total of eight floors not including the drone turret at the top. Hardest part was coming up with all of the needed dark grey pieces to finish the lower level since each successive level at the bottom needs to be bigger with the 1st floor the largest in order to support the weight and height. Still need to add some internal stuff and exterior decorations, but finally built something that dwarfs even the Helicarrier when they are next to each other. Will post some photos later today and update this post when I upload them and will have them labeled LEGO Avengers Tower 3.0 in my flicker account. Will keep photos of versions 1.0 and 2.0 up so people can see the evolution of this massive tower.

Edited by Cmay91472

Finally figured out how to embed images using the bbc code link on Flickr. Updated original post at the top with the photos of the final modifications to the 8.5 story tower v3.0.

Edited by Cmay91472

Think you've nailed it. I like how all the Avengers are in there somewhere.

Again, Lego should have done this instead of a Helicarrier. Could have made it fit in with the modulars somehow.

This is absolutely fantastic! I love how it looks and it could very easily fit into an Avengerified city block. Great work!

Hello! Very Good Work������

Do you have news progress and Photos?

Many Thanks

Thanks. Much appreciated. Version 3.0 is the most recent update that I made to the tower. That's the 8.5 story tall version of the Tower that I posted new photos of at the top of the post awhile back to replace the original photos of the Tower's first incarnation (version 1.0) which was only 6.5 stories tall. The older photos of version 1.0 and Version 2.0 are still viewable on my Flickr account under the Album (Custom Avengers Tower) as I have had a few people ask me about the smaller version since they were planning to combine only two sets, and not something as big as version 3.0 which can be found in the album (LEGO Avengers Tower 3.0).

Edited by Cmay91472

Awesome job man! I am in the middle of designing a custom tower too. I am making it a tad bigger, a couple studs both ways. Will post pics when I get something built.

Beyond awesome! If you need ideas on decorating the first floor at the bottom, perhaps you can look at the first floor in the PC game Marvel Heroes 2015.

dBqtW4E.jpg

Beyond awesome! If you need ideas on decorating the first floor at the bottom, perhaps you can look at the first floor in the PC game Marvel Heroes 2015.

I love that idea for the first floor. :wub:

Also, overall, I love the MOC, great work sir. Keep it up. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Legocity2713