LordDan

Surprise! [WZ1:E7, Desert King

Ulandian soldier: (talking to himself) Of course I have to be stuck on guard duty on this stupid boardwalk. What do they expect, mummies to attack from the river?! Hahaha, everyone knows that mummies hate water.

(Splash)

Ulandian: What was that! Hey, I think theres something in the water( looking closer)...

16725904055_7274721965.jpg

Additional pictures:

16103582744_d38e4ea266.jpg

16538487750_3aac5b10c5.jpg

C and C welcome

This build introduces my troops, the Nile Crocs, which I will use during the civil war.

For the Desert King!!!

EDIT: Next warzone if I win is B7

Edited by LordDan

Nice work, the bridge/platform looks great! :thumbup: from me!

Nice build! Great use of the crocmen for the Desert King and I like the broken boardwalk!

Approved :thumbup:

Oh, very nice! I imagine his thoughts were something like "clever girl..." before he got eaten.

Great way to represent an underrepresented subset of the non-human population of Historica.

:thumbup: The Desert King has many troops. Great build, I love the use of the chima crystals! Edited by Lord Vladivus

Poor Ulandian! Great work with the causeway and the reeds on either side, I like the technique you used with the bamboo and flower stalks :thumbup:

The wooden walkway looks great, particularly how one section is broken :thumbup: Excellent splash effect too :classic:

Sneaky reptilians!!

Ooc: Nice splashing effect :thumbup:

Sweet atmosphere! Great moc!!

Approved

Nice work, the bridge/platform looks great! :thumbup: from me!

Nice build! Great use of the crocmen for the Desert King and I like the broken boardwalk!

Approved :thumbup:

Great little vignette! I really like the splash and little story :laugh:

Oh, very nice! I imagine his thoughts were something like "clever girl..." before he got eaten.

Great way to represent an underrepresented subset of the non-human population of Historica.

Good for the crocmen. Bad for the UIandian!

Despite me being a strong supporter for Ulandus I like the scene a lot. :thumbup:

:thumbup: The Desert King has many troops. Great build, I love the use of the chima crystals!

Small but exciting. Good use of those croc guys.

Great job on this scene, those chima heads can be put to great use.

Poor Ulandian! Great work with the causeway and the reeds on either side, I like the technique you used with the bamboo and flower stalks :thumbup:

The wooden walkway looks great, particularly how one section is broken :thumbup: Excellent splash effect too :classic:

Thanks Guys!