Sign in to follow this  
skilzz1

my ship the red rover!

thindexedgif.gif 34c

*sweet* *sweet* *sweet* i got my ship on the computer finaly here

img_5091_2.jpg

img_5099_2.jpg

Edited by SlyOwl

It probably only works for you because you have Gmail. You should try making your own Brickshelf gallery. It's free, and easy to use.

you beat me to it, Mr. M! You could also try photobucket.com or mocpages.com - They are free!

Thank you Mr. Skilzz for putting this thread in the correct location ;-) *y*

My first question i think of when i see this ship is why doesn't it have the guy in your avatar (or at least the pirate torso)?

Also, i've placed this ship in Index of MOC Ships.

P

You do not have the fig that is your avatar???

I was wondering if you have any pirate Lego at all since there is not even a single pirate piece included in the ship or the beach. The figs are strange guys with no headgear (the blue one might be a ninja), is this all the Lego you own?

I am sorry but I do not like it at all, your creation does not even look like a ship if you ask me. It is more like an oversized raft. :-/

no i do not own actual lego pirates but i am ordering some but i made the minifigs look like pirates ill put them in soon >:-( >:-( >:-(

I think you did a really good job to build your own pirateship with no typical pirate-elements, some of us seem to forget how life and MOC'ing was like without those pieces.

Those minifigures do the pirate them justice I think, and you made the right choice including them in your ship. I also like the design of the small palmtree on your island.

Keep going, the pirateseries is a great theme and I don't think minifigs, like the one in your avatar, are hard to get (that pirate captain came in almost every pirateset so it is not that expensive on BL ;-) )

*y*

I am sorry but I do not like it at all, your creation does not even look like a ship if you ask me. It is more like an oversized raft. :-/

Come on now, for not having any Pirate pieces and a limit supply, this boat is nice.

We HAVE to consider the pieces with which one has to work when evaluating these ships. To me, with no piratical elements, Mr. Skilzz1 has done a good job of using other elements to compensate for the lack of those pieces.

Of course, we should give constructive criticism to make the ship better! Along those lines, I might suggest making the sail and mast in the middle a little taller, and making the rear of the ship curve in a little bit.

Other than that, it is a good start!

New Moc on!

A nice little boat, and Red Rover is a beautiful name for it. *y*

Very interesting.... may I ask what the black thing on the bow is? Is it some kind of gun or a mast?

Mr Tiber

its the front part of a ship you know it usaly has a a animal or human on it.........but anyway thank you all for your nice replies

That is great! I just love small ships which look comfortable.

Imagine being in the sea on a dark and stormy night aboard this ship.

And then you find land and make a tent out of twigs on the ship!

The white torso with the dark vest is an awesome choice for a pirate/sailor shirt. *y*

What set did that come from? I'll have to get one of those.

I can't tell what the blue torso is?

When your'e exposed to the many experienced mocist's astounding creations, this ship may not be much competition. To truley judge the moc we would need to know factors such as your LEGO inventory and how long youv'e been mocing.

In any case, when you work with a limited collection it forces you to design some fairly innovative solutions.

At the very least your enthusiasm is commendable.

actually :'-) :'-) i made his torso will all purpose labels and the other has a pirate looking ninja torso

That is great! I just love small ships which look comfortable.

Imagine being in the sea on a dark and stormy night aboard this ship.

And then you find land and make a tent out of twigs on the ship!

As weird as it sounds to me when I say this, but I know exactly what you mean there. I just love small boats as well. I always stuff them full with all sorts of stuff to make them more 'comfy' X-D X-O