[MOC] Peter Pan and Captain Hook's Jolly Roger

pirates-indexed.gif LDD/MLCad 15C

Hello pirate lovers!

I would like to present you my latest MOC:

Peter Pan and Captain Hook's Jolly Roger

16529557278_9ae32f61c3_c.jpg

16094818284_a0c9b46b36_c.jpg

16716060442_9f89470551_n.jpg16717130925_0ee8ce8417_n.jpg

The set is based on the Disney's animated film. I tried to keep it as close to the original, which wasn't so easy because the ship itself doesn't get that much screen time. The design is mainly based on these two images:

5-Tiger-Lily-And-Hook-cartoon-for-kids.jpg

800px-Peterpan-disneyscreencaps-1986.jpg

I think this could be a great new licensed pirate theme (there is a Peter Pan feature film coming out later this year - www.imdb.com/title/tt3332064/ and it looks right up TLG's alley :) )

If you like, it would mean the world to me if you could support it on:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/96285

Thanks!

Lovely... If that was ever released, I could see that as an instant success...

Your ship is very true to the film...

I have never taken the time to understand how to log on Lego idea, but this may be the first project I would support.

Did you forget Captain Hook's, hook?

Never mind, I see it. It just sort of looks like a sword in the pic.

Unfortunately, LDD doesn't have the option of replacing a minifig hand with a hook and this torso (which i think is a very good representation of cpt. Hook) came with 2 hands. Funny enough, you are the first person, out of about 50 who commented so far on other forums, to notice it :)

Unfortunately, LDD doesn't have the option of replacing a minifig hand with a hook and this torso (which i think is a very good representation of cpt. Hook) came with 2 hands. Funny enough, you are the first person, out of about 50 who commented so far on other forums, to notice it :)

I take that as a compliment

Great MOC mate, but I'd like to see photos of the deck. Don't take that photos if it's a nuisance but, if it isn't, it would be great. IN any case, your MOC is really faithful to the original, and I love it

Nice Idea. You could also say presenting my MOC. By the way, it could make a great LEGO Ideas. That way you can get around the Eurobricks Site Guidelines regarding posting for the sole purpose of pushing an Idea. :wink:

Is there a Tinkerbell?

Lovely! I dont think it would be difficult to add Tiger Lily as well.

You could easily make a whole theme out of it. Imagine, pirates vs indians feat. british children in their night gowns :D

Edited by draganb

Nice Idea. You could also say presenting my MOC. By the way, it could make a great LEGO Ideas. That way you can get around the Eurobricks Site Guidelines regarding posting for the sole purpose of pushing an Idea. :wink:

Is there a Tinkerbell?

fixed :)

I was thinking of a best representation for Tinkerbell but couldn't come up with anything that would adequately represent her in that scale. You could use a nanofig, but they seem so static, while Tinkerbell is all around the place constantly :)

Do you guys have any ideas?