Derfel Cadarn

All Hallows Keep

Still running from the attack on his village and the evil army that is laying waste to the land, young Gawaine continues his journey into the most mysterious depths of the Dark Isle. He now finds himself at the foot of a mysterious castle manor inhabited by goblins and a wizard who seems to rule over them. Could they be allies or an enemy?

This whole particular sub chapter of the Dark Isle Saga was mainly created as an excuse for me to dabble in a few more fantasy styled builds and go a bit more over the top. So just a bit of fun really :)

Not really sure if I'm even posting this in the right forum anymore as I have been very out of touch with GOH for a while but seeing as the mocs from this series are all based in Avalonia I figured its the best place.

16674691501_714809cd07_c.jpg

16488653400_12b2e8a836_z.jpg

16053487864_b2fbe74e40_z.jpg

16676046395_b8f81b97c1_z.jpg

16053779404_c7e7145911_c.jpg

I will hopefully have a lot more pics available on flickr over the next few days with more close ups of the details.

I've seen it on Flickr...And is just awesome ! The most beautiful build i've ever seen.... Congrats ! Nice colors, nice vegetation. Maybe I think all your creation is nice ;)

Very nice detailing and overall shapes of the build (as usual)!

My favorite details in this are probably the round windows and the roof texturing.

Amazing Luke! Another first class build from you. The recoloured leaves really set the mood here. Wonderful!

Just fantastic! I saw this when you first posted the images and I spit coke everywhere.... absolutely amazing.

Oh wow. I'm going to have to study these pictures for quite a while. Great stuff.

And you must have some serious patience to do those tree trunks. I'm sure that was a major pain, but the end result is very cool.

Excellent build DC, the size itself is very impressive, yet there is attention to even the smallest detail! I really like the trees and the Tudor sections in particular :thumbup:

Wow, that's amazing :classic:

I love the colours you used and all the techniques.

Great work!

This is sooooooooooooooooooooo fantastic - what can I say?

The building is brilliant. I also like the choice of blue colours for the groundwork.

Glad you completed this. It's a beaut :wub: The dark brown woodwork looks amazing and the colors are gorgeous :thumbup: