monsinjor

MOC: Explorer

Hi

Here's some kind of vehicle, made for exploration...

1425209164m_DISPLAY.jpg

1425209171m_DISPLAY.jpg

1425209179m_DISPLAY.jpg

1425209187m_DISPLAY.jpg

1425209197m_DISPLAY.jpg

-inside-

1425209207m_DISPLAY.jpg

-radar can be lifted, turned etc...

1425209213m_DISPLAY.jpg

-suit and equipment...

1425209221m_DISPLAY.jpg

-inside, after the radar is lifted...

1425209229m_DISPLAY.jpg

-it is about half meter long... comparison with minifig...

That's all...

Have a nice day!

Thats a really wacky model in a good sense. Such awesome idea combining plane body with tracks, thats what its all about!

Nicely done! I really the sleek design, detailed interior and tracks! :classic:

It could double as a post apocalyptic survival vehicle as well.

Great MOC, really like all the controls and computer interfaces in the interior. The use of the white space wheels inside the treads looks great.

One thing I thought when I first saw this was that it would have a heck of a time turning. But seeing the ice planet details I started to envision this on a mission across a huge desolate snowy plain where turning was not much of a necessity.

That's gorgeous. The rest of the coloring really makes me wish that the plane windscreen and those trans side panels came in trans neon orange. Because that looks like a wonderful Ice Planet design.

Great idea using a plane fuselage in a space MOC. I plan to use the white Friends ship hull in a Futuron MOC sometime.

Thank a lot guys for your kind words.

That's gorgeous. The rest of the coloring really makes me wish that the plane windscreen and those trans side panels came in trans neon orange. Because that looks like a wonderful Ice Planet design.

My thoughts exactly! Thanks!

wow, perfect work there! the concept itself is quite original ("limuzined" commercial plane turned snow tank :sweet: ), I would just change that front part somehow cos it reminds me too much of a commercial plane :laugh: , so beside that I really like it a lot :thumbup:

Nice build and excellent interior! The tracks fit much nicer than might have been expected as well :wink:

+ right: I agree too that trans neon orange was very cool and sexy indeed :wub::devil:

"Here's some kind of vehicle"

Yep, I couldn't name it either xD! Original idea nonetheless!

just now I see you used "wrong" white wheels not suited for the purpose but that is really some unique feature of limuzined aero-snowtanks, I gues...beautiful, haha. :laugh:

I like this because it reminds me of the sort of machines that featured on the covers of sci-fi books and things like the Terran Trade Authority in the 1970s. I can imaging it streaking across alien deserts at high speed, though perhaps not being too good at turning :classic:

I like the details, such as the fold out steps at each doorway and how you've made the front and back tracks different configurations. This looks strongly built and fun to play with, as well as being an interesting and unusual machine: nice one!