Jim

[TC6] Technic SBrick Contest - Result Topic

Congrats to all the winners and contestants! Very beautiful creations, and difficult choice to make !

The very high level :wink:

Very well done everyone :thumbup: And amazing masterpieces all the winners :thumbup: Nice contest all around, nice job! I liked it a lot :sweet:

I didn't vote or apply for voting this time, but the top two in my mind came first and second (and my 3rd choice was 4th) so I'll claim that as validation of my opinions!

Well done Jeroen, Omikron, TeClem8 & D3K. Thank Jim for hosting another great competition.

Edited by Jay Psi

Congratulations to the winners and all the entries. It was a slow build up but then the entries kept on coming. Hope to have time to take part in a comp one day.

Well done to Jim for making it possible. Please keep up the good work.

Enjoy your prizes people.

H :thumbup:

It was an inspiring contest. Thanks to all contestants, Jim and Vengit for making it possible!

Congrats to not only the winners, but to everyone that entered and worked hard for the contest! I'm definitely going to enter the next contest, I wonder what it'll be about.

That was very cool contest! Thank for every entry! We saw so many great MOCs in so short period :thumbup:

Edited by rm8

Congratulations everybody! When I went through the list of competing mocs it was like looking at the hall of fame list, truly amazing quality!

Great entries, everyone. This forum has really become a much more exciting place since Jim took over. The quality of the entries was outstanding, and the MOCs that won are just fantastic.

I thought it was interesting that the second place winner actually got more votes than first place, just fewer points. Shows you the importance of F1 style voting.

Congratulations to everyone, there were some really inspiring mocs. Thank you Jim and thank you to the makers of the Sbrick.

Great job everyone, awesome models all around. 26th place, and I can honestly say that I deserved it :)

INVALID VOTERS

1. GuiliuG - Did not allot all 26 points (Joined 20-08-2010)

2. SERVATOR - Did not allot all 26 points (Joined 15-01-2014)

3. Umbra-Manis - Did not allot all 26 points (Joined 24-12-2014)

4. Victor Kojenov (TFOL) - Voted for own entry (Joined 05-04-2011)

Well, that's embarrassing. Should have read the voting rules a bit more closely :laugh:

Edited by Victor Kojenov (TFOL)

The winners were very clear this time, well done all!

I want to thank all those who voted me to 13th place, with special thanks for those who gave me 10 points!

This forum has really become a much more exciting place since Jim took over.

Always nice to get a compliment like this. Thanks :thumbup:

The quality of the entries was outstanding, and the MOCs that won are just fantastic.

I can only agree!

I thought it was interesting that the second place winner actually got more votes than first place, just fewer points. Shows you the importance of F1 style voting.

This also caught my eye. It happened in previous contests too by the way.

Now this was an awesome competition, thanks Jim for taking care of this is such a professional manner.

Congrats to all of you, the participants, it was the best display of Technic "power" I saw, yet. Go go [TC7]!

Great job everyone, awesome models all around. 26th place, and I can honestly say that I deserved it :)

Well, that's embarrassing. Should have read the voting rules a bit more closely :laugh:

No problem, can happen. I was about to send PM's, but after a little check I realised this wouldn't have changed the Top 3 outcome.

If I am not mistaken all 4 "disqualified" voters made the same mistake. I reckon you are not into F1 that much :laugh:

Congratulations to all contestants ! It was a great contest!

I really liked this contest! The general atmosphere was awesome, contrary to other contests on another site where some people want to put a spoke in someone wheel.

I was surprised that some MOC didn't have a lot of votes.

Thank you to all my supporters and thanks JIm !

(I have not received PM, it's normal?)

Thank you to all my supporters and thanks JIm !

(I have not received PM, it's normal?)

Yes :laugh::tongue:

(you will receive a PM shortly)

Yes :laugh::tongue:

(you will receive a PM shortly)

Ok no problem. I look forward to exploring this SBrick.

See you soon for the TC7!

Congratulation to the winners and to all the participants. Awesome mocs with new ideas.

This contest was really stimulating. The level is astounding.

Congrat to the winners, great MOCs, especially the 1. and 2. places! :thumbup:

I am sad, that Katipo is not in the top 3:(

Edited by Eraman