Sign in to follow this  
just2good

New 2015 LEGO Town-esque house set found at the LEGO Store

I got two of these today, just built one..it was a nice build. Lot of parts considering the price. This has to be one of the mystery sets though. I had put it in my cart on S@H to save having to look it up when the 2X points started..but by then, it had disappeared off the website. Only way to find it was by searching on the set number, 40154. Then it kept getting erased from my order. I started over and then it worked. Really strange. Its like they don't want anyone to buy it.

Well I got two today in the post. One was fine, but the other one looked rather squashed. It also felt like the box had gotten damp..again, very strange. Everything else in the shipment was OK, so it must of been damaged before it got put in my order shipment.

Oh and I tried to do the online satisfaction survey for it, only it said that set number doesn't exist and wouldn't let me do the survey... (queue the Twilight Zone music) haha!

Found this in my local LEGO store the other day. It is adorable. Has the classic vibe with the primary colors, but with just a touch of modern - brick facade 1x2s, 1x1 round tiles, etc.

A little house like this just screams Eurobricks contest. :classic: Get a 16x16 plate, and build a residential home/vignette.

Anyways, I'm very pleased with this.

Is that plate green or bright green?

The 16x16 plate in this set is the bright green color.

I picked up one of these over the weekend just before double VIP points ended. Nice little house, just need to finish the roof so it can go into the city layout.

Apparently this thread drummed up a little TOO much interest in this set.

I've placed an order, one for me, and one for my nephew and then a friends pencil holder for my niece (get some Christmas shopping done early). Projected ship date is about 2 months out!!

Bought it when I was in London earlier this month. It's great value for money - just pick up that box and be amazed at the weight, and be even more amazed when you open the box and find it almost filled to the brim with bags of bricks! And it just a very nice classic little house.

Bought it when I was in London earlier this month. It's great value for money - just pick up that box and be amazed at the weight, and be even more amazed when you open the box and find it almost filled to the brim with bags of bricks! And it just a very nice classic little house.

I agree, fun build and more substantial than you'd think

Also my lego store had tons for the ones worrying about not getting some, I'd check out your lego store even if Shop@home says its out of stock

Edited by mapimi