Airport

20.jpg

Gallery

Main Street

01.jpg_thumb.jpg 02.jpg_thumb.jpg

Passenger plane

Seats: 24

03.jpg_thumb.jpg 04.jpg_thumb.jpg 05.jpg_thumb.jpg 06.jpg_thumb.jpg 07.jpg_thumb.jpg

Second plane

Seats: 4

08.jpg_thumb.jpg 09.jpg_thumb.jpg 10.jpg_thumb.jpg 11.jpg_thumb.jpg 12.jpg_thumb.jpg

Tank

13.jpg_thumb.jpg 14.jpg_thumb.jpg 15.jpg_thumb.jpg 16.jpg_thumb.jpg

Abraham Lincoln

17.jpg_thumb.jpg 18.jpg_thumb.jpg

Buggie luggage

19.jpg_thumb.jpg 20.jpg_thumb.jpg 21.jpg_thumb.jpg

Self Airport stairs

22.jpg_thumb.jpg 23.jpg_thumb.jpg

Inside

24.jpg_thumb.jpg 25.jpg_thumb.jpg 26.jpg_thumb.jpg 27.jpg_thumb.jpg 28.jpg_thumb.jpg 29.jpg_thumb.jpg 30.jpg_thumb.jpg 31.jpg_thumb.jpg 32.jpg_thumb.jpg 33.jpg_thumb.jpg 34.jpg_thumb.jpg 35.jpg_thumb.jpg

View from the roof

36.jpg_thumb.jpg 37.jpg_thumb.jpg 38.jpg_thumb.jpg

The rest of the pictures

39.jpg_thumb.jpg 40.jpg_thumb.jpg 41.jpg_thumb.jpg 42.jpg_thumb.jpg

Photos taken at night

43.jpg_thumb.jpg 44.jpg_thumb.jpg 45.jpg_thumb.jpg 46.jpg_thumb.jpg 47.jpg_thumb.jpg 48.jpg_thumb.jpg 49.jpg_thumb.jpg

Video:

I invite you to comment :)

absolutely nice, you had hours of great time building it :) :thumbup: to night view!

Edited by bjorkan

I like how you built the wings of the planes with bricks and not with "wing" parts. Also the interior looks very detailed with all the different things you can find in an airport, from check-in to boarding. :wub:

Your creation proves that.....

the-lego-movie-awesome-e1392309318427.png

All the vehicles and that terminal are just fantastic......excellent work designing them and Brick On 'MichalPL' ! :grin:

Magnificent! First airport I've seen that I really like.

:thumbup: totally agree, other creations always look a bit out of proportion.

The only thing I don't really understand is that the outside gives the apeal of being an airport in a colder climate, whereas the inside (with the tropical plants) is a bit confusing...

I can't but agree with the above comments.

I like it a lot!

Favourite part: Luggage carts. But I love the whole build.

Many interesting details in your airport, MichalPL. What I find extra interesting is the departure board made up by number plates - funny idea :sweet:

The longer i look at that terminal, the more i'm loving it... it has an Industrial character, yet it is transparent!! It deserves more attention...!!

Very nice work MichalPL! Excellent job on the detailed build. I like the use of the license plates for flight id's. how did you create the runway lights? :classic:

Very nice! I especially love the lighting (as could have been expected). I also like the idea of having a glass roof to see what's going on inside. But the whole thing is very well done, full of action and very playable. Great job! :thumbup:

This is one amazing airport! I love the brick build wing on an aircraft and the terminal itself is amazing!

This is awesome! Love how bright and open the terminal is and how you have done the baggage carousel.