Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Custom Minifigures

Hello again! Today I also put together a whole bunch of custom minifigures. I made:

Mounties

Mounties-1.jpg

(Official Lego Elastic Band, of course!)

Mr. Smee

smee.jpg

Knights of Columbus Guy

KofC.jpg

German WWII Soldiers

German1.jpg

German2.jpg

French Pastry Chef

French.jpg

Dr Evil

DrEvil.jpg

Dr Evil says in one of the movies (referring to group counselnig) "I had the group liquidated. They were isolent". (It was my signature.) I wondered what the heck that means, so I made it. It was also a good excuse to use all the scared faces together:

DrEvil2.jpg

CLASSIC Zombie

ClassicZombie.jpg Yeah, he's a classic!

Atticus Finch from Harper Lee's: To Kill a Mockingbird

Atticus.jpg

Robin Hood

RobinHood.jpg

Pillsbury Doughboy:

doughboy.jpg

My sigfig:

me5.jpg

Me:

me7.jpg

Thanks for looking, and as always, comments are appreciated. Here is the MOC Page: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/34302

Edited by SirNadroj

that's awesome (I love the mountys-- I constantly visit canada), but where did you get that baquette?!?! Is it a real peice, or did you have it custom made??

Very nice assortment and that Atticus Finch is just dead on. Only thing is ... the French pastry chef. His baguette disturbs me in a way I can't describe in a family friendly forum. 8-

Nice ones! I love ze French chef! Where is his head from?

And Mister Smee.... he looks quite alot like the real guy.

The mounties are simple and yet so effective...

Baguette on!

Mr Tiber

Very nice assortment and that Atticus Finch is just dead on. Only thing is ... the French pastry chef. His baguette disturbs me in a way I can't describe in a family friendly forum. 8-
Edited by SirNadroj

Those Mounties are awesome!

Very simple, but still very convincing as Mounties.

Were did you get the idea to make Mounties?

craig-mountie.gif

Those Mounties are awesome!

Very simple, but still very convincing as Mounties.

Were did you get the idea to make Mounties?

craig-mountie.gif

Well, my candaian relatives just visited from Toronto, so I decided, let's make mounties! I always use official peices, so I found a lego rubber band, put it around as a sash, and it looked good, so I two!

They all look great!

I like Atticus Finch the best-it looks exactly as I imagined him from the book. Nice hair.

You might say the German soldiers are a little stereotyped, though. It looks like something from a comic book or something. Or perhaps that was your intention?

Well, I've seen a lot of movies, and the German Soldier's are usually portrayed sterotypically like that, but I had no intention of making them look really mean, that is just how a lot of the media/movies/comics portry them unfortunately. (I mean no offense to Germans)

Well, I've seen a lot of movies, and the German Soldier's are usually portrayed sterotypically like that, but I had no intention of making them look really mean, that is just how a lot of the media/movies/comics portry them unfortunately. (I mean no offense to Germans)

No offense taken. But what better chance to break the barriers of stereotyping than building LEGO... ;-)

I cant believe i missed these. These are really really good Lordan. I think I am going to follow you in all threads you post in even the Pirate threads. X-D

Very nice minifigs! *y*

About the nazi-germans, Have you ever seen "Allo? Allo?" that were very nice nazi-germans. :-D

About the Baguette. I have a fabuland hare from +/- 1984 who had 2 baguettes with him. They were also a couple of years ago in some pick-a-brick boxes with many different pieces in some dutch toyshops. So I have now a couple of them.

SirNadroj,

Love the Mounties, being a Canadian and all.

Atticus Finch is perfect, and the Robin hood is really cool. That Riddler mask works really well.

Really nice, Robin is great, the Mounties are simple and cool, and the French pastry chef is neat *y*

Again, I don't mean to double post, but this one deserved his own post:

Pillsbury Doughboy:

doughboy.jpg

My sigfig:

me5.jpg

Me:

me7.jpg

Sorry about the double post, but here is my latest custom figure: UNCLE DEADLY! From the muppets (my avvie!) X-D

ud4.jpg

ud3.jpg

ud2.jpg

ud1.jpg

The head was really difficult! X-D

EDIT: Oh geez, thats a triple post, sorry! X-D

Edited by SirNadroj