bmacro

My trains running at MODEL EXPO ITALY

Hi Train comunity,

as required, here are some of my trains running at the MODEL EXPO ITALY in Verona last 21/22 February (over 70.000 visitors in 2 days!!!). These are the first 3 trains, next time the other ones, mine and the trains of Helos. It has been the biggest and most amazing layout ever seen in Italy, with larges curves and a long long straight, where we pumped up over 20Volts!!!!! But no matter for our engines!

My videos are all dedicated to our common friend ust60: Udo, it's for you! He knows why...

Please, remember: you have to switch on HD to watch them in High Quality.Here the links :

Special thanks to CLV Verona, the local Afol group that organized the event. Enjoy the run....

See you soon.

Max

Thanks for sharing. It is nice seeing the trains go around those large sweeping curves at speed. Funny, kids tried to put airplanes on the track. Any derailments?

Thanks for the links

You guys have set up a really great layout and it's nice to see the trains running trough such wide curves :thumbup:

Man, I could watch those trains all day! Love the curved bridge! What a great layout to display your trains on.

What a great show, top notch. Your trains look fantastic and that must have been a lot of fun to go screaming into those grand curves.

Thank you for sharing these videos! And congratulations for this great layout. The long curves are great, especiallly the bridge section. You were using normal 9V train motors and 20V as input to the track using a custom speed regulator? How many power inputs from the regulator to the track were used?

Holger

Very impressive layout! And quite a selection of great train models.

How many people took part in the layout?

Very impressive layout! And quite a selection of great train models.

How many people took part in the layout?

Do we ever get any expos in Ireland like this :)

Thanks for sharing the videos, very cool.

I liked the long banked curve and the tunnel.

If I was there, I would have spent hours walking around the layout, so many interesting details, buildings, trains, that we can only glance at from the videos.

In fact, is there a flickr stream or other site to find more pictures of the layout?

You guys did an excellent job -- and you had a large space to fill :)

I was planning to go to the MODEL EXPO (I'm from Brescia, near Verona), but I had some things to do.

Anyway, beautiful trains and thanks for the videos.

I'm sure I would have been there watching your trains for hours XD