So it took me a while but the Cadillac ATS is finally done. Much more at thirdwigg.com Here are some pictures:

16476008249_c765beea2e_c.jpg

Features:

opening hood

opening trunk

four opening doors

opening glove box

working rear center armrest

6 Speed manual transmission with single pivot point

limited slip differential

rear independent suspension with increasing negative camber

front independent suspension with increasing negative camber, kingpin inclination, and ackerman geometry

a full size spare tire

three interchangeable engine options to meet your needs or budget

16662156235_3eeff16ce5_c.jpg

16451841337_3a7d29e6b5_c.jpg

16658120422_b370db511c_c.jpg

16495298355_cf9a3fe8a7_c.jpg

Video is

. Enjoy.

Nice work! You captured all the lines of a Caddy very nicely, and there are so many great features. Can't wait to see this on TLCB :wink:

Very impressive supercar built with some smart building techniques! The suspension is cool. The bodywork even more, especilly the incline of the doors. Nice idea with the rubber pieces :laugh: This unspectacular car becomes lovely and interesting for me.

Holy moly. Very clever gearbox and gear lever pivoting.

Are the BI you offer at your webpage typical lego BI or photo instructions? Will it be added to rebrickable?

Very well done!

I really don't like Cadillacs, but you did an excellent job.I like the grille and the subtle angles on the doors

Very impressive supercar built with some smart building techniques! The suspension is cool. The bodywork even more, especilly the incline of the doors. Nice idea with the rubber pieces :laugh: This unspectacular car becomes lovely and interesting for me.

Thanks for your kind words.

Holy moly. Very clever gearbox and gear lever pivoting.

Are the BI you offer at your webpage typical lego BI or photo instructions? Will it be added to rebrickable?

Very well done!

The instructions are photo sequence. The part list and everything else will be added to Rebrickable soon.

I really don't like Cadillacs, but you did an excellent job.I like the grille and the subtle angles on the doors

Maybe you'll come around after I make a couple more Cadillacs. If it makes you feel better, didn't like them either until about 5 years ago.