There is a grey piece that is supposed to fit inside a black wheel thing that looks like a gear. Cannot get them to fit together. Am I just to weak or is there some technic I haven't tried. Should I just bash it with a hammer? any info would be useful. Thanks

It may be the orientation of the wheel on the axle. The axle is 4 points, the gear/gray spindle is 6 points. Take it off the axle, rotate it 90 degrees, then re install.

The piece is pictured in Book one step 34-2. I don't know how to upload a pic. Sorry.

It's step 34 - 2 in book 1. Having trouble uploading pics. will keep trying.

The piece is pictured in Book one step 34-2. I don't know how to upload a pic. Sorry.

It's step 34 - 2 in book 1. Having trouble uploading pics. will keep trying.

Yes it's a small turntable just push it together. It might take some force though. Or it could be a mold defect.

I had the same problem. I don't have a picture as it's already assembled, but look closely....there is another small round grey part that appears to be part of the turntable but it goes somewhere else. Don't force it, just make sure to compare the two pieces first.

Thank You So Much!!! You are correct, I was using the wrong part. the correct one just snapped right in! Guess I was having a major brain fart.