Sign in to follow this  
TJayDesign

MOC: Zombie — Apocalypse.

Hello All,

Check out my new work about Zombie Apocalypse.

16597992066_c40968dc66_c.jpg

MOC: Zombie — Apocalypse. by MexicanZombie, on Flickr

16416662137_f45c93b700_c.jpg

General view (zombie on a chain — hello, Walking Dead):

16623956195_f98d66f5d6_c.jpg

Back view:

rszt45.jpg

Scene without construction:

zwdq9g.jpg

zwyvtj.jpg

Simple room interior:

107nrpc.jpg

Survived man:

14czc7q.jpg

Man have a rest:

xp1q13.jpg

Hatch from the room:

10rshv5.jpg

Weapon warehouse:

jr40sh.jpg

Landscape without decoration:

qzlmkg.jpg

Construction is completely modular:

111i6av.jpg

2nbhyjp.jpg

All characters (and cute radio):

2vrzsjn.jpg

Thanks for watching!

I like the moc -- the broken down car is great and the landscape is well done. The building looks worn and disheveled. The two things that I would personally change are the RPGs (a bit much for zombies plus the noise would likely attract more) and having all the weapons exposed on the ground. If a big herd of zombies rolled in you would want to be able to get to the roof for safety, but having those weapons on the ground means taking time to go down and retrieve them. Also makes them harder to get to if another group of survivors came along and tried to attack. But other than the "realism" bits of a zombie apocalypse, the build as a whole is very good and has a great vibe to it.

I like the moc -- the broken down car is great and the landscape is well done. The building looks worn and disheveled. The two things that I would personally change are the RPGs (a bit much for zombies plus the noise would likely attract more) and having all the weapons exposed on the ground. If a big herd of zombies rolled in you would want to be able to get to the roof for safety, but having those weapons on the ground means taking time to go down and retrieve them. Also makes them harder to get to if another group of survivors came along and tried to attack. But other than the "realism" bits of a zombie apocalypse, the build as a whole is very good and has a great vibe to it.

Is a zombie apocalypse real?! Love the MOC and the textured walls!

wow, besides that interesting and nice scene I really like the camera focus (focal blurs) on some pictures, bravo! :wink::thumbup:

I like this moc very much. Broken window, car and fence are my favorites. Also the colour scheme is well designed. :)