Bregir

The Crown Inn (HSS Hospitality - Lodging)

The oldest inn in the Trifork, The crown was build for the King's messengers passing through on their way to Albion.

16609609931_d08b78d96a_z.jpg

Located in one of the nicest neighbourhoods of the Trifork, you often see the posher youths meeting nearby.

16584780056_8b7d4a875c_c.jpg

While the rooms are small, the beds are comfortable, and the inn offers a measure of luxury with a large spa on the roof.

16584780796_ba229864e3_z.jpg

16423736750_2c8e5dbe28_z.jpg

Just a small build for the HSS task. Hope you enjoy it - was a fun build.

Very nice inn, I love how different it looks compared to others. The door technique is also very nice. :wink:

Nice inn! I really like how it looks, it reminds me of an actual hotel, just a touch more medieval. The floor on the first floor looks really good too!

Nice inn, Bregir, I like the various arches on the front and the interior is neat as well! :thumbup:

Lovely building, the interior and exterior details are all quite nice. The spa is a great touch, but those elegant little balconies are probably my favorite part of this build.

Thank you, all - glad you like - I even think the photos turned out reasonably well on this one! :tongue:

Really nice spa on the top man, lovely building :) "posher youths" xDD

Well, not ALL Avalonian youths are hippies! :laugh:

Beautiful inn! :wub: I really like the balconies and the interior is fantastic :thumbup:

Thanks, LJ - I think they turned out well - actually had the idea to use those "balcony-pieces" with the domes for a long time! :thumbup:

And the small, open back style allowed me to give some attention to furnishing it, which I often forego on larger builds.

Lovely build.

One thing that I always ask (but find no replies): Does the door actually open?

Thanks, Cpt. B.

No, the door doesn't open - it is just wedged in between the doorposts and isn't fixed with anything but friction.

Nice inn! I really like how it looks, it reminds me of an actual hotel, just a touch more medieval. The floor on the first floor looks really good too!

Thanks, Lord Dan. I am glad to hear it actually looks like a hotel with a medieval touch! :classic:

I'd spend a week there!

The crown will happily accept your reservation any time, blufiji! :thumbup:

Nice inn, Bregir, I like the various arches on the front and the interior is neat as well! :thumbup:

Thanks, Kai - as said above, the open back allowed me some focus on the interior - glad you liked the result! :classic:

Very beautifull Inn Bregir!! I love the colours and the architecture!

Thanks!

I like the colour combination too - glad I invested in an extra modular firebrigade for those dark red bricks! :grin:

And I would say you are an expert in making alternative colours work yourself! :thumbup:

Lovely building, the interior and exterior details are all quite nice. The spa is a great touch, but those elegant little balconies are probably my favorite part of this build.

I think they look absolutely wonderful too, ME. However, come to think of it, I was actually planning on making some "curtains" so that the balconies could be closed off for the night... :sceptic:

Hopefully the nights aren't too cold in the Trifork! :tongue:

Great color choices and I really like the double balcony design :thumbup: Excellent interior as well, the floor design downstairs looks very nice :classic:

Nice build, Bregir!

I second what has been said: excellent color choices, lovely interior, fantastic double balcony!

I also always like to see chess-board (though the tiles seem to be rectangular in this case) tiled floors!

Beautiful! So many details to love -- those balconies, the rooftop garden and tub, the fully furnished interior -- just beautiful!