Godtshep

Most ridiculous Lego set features

Yesterday I was building the Durmstrang Ship from the Harry Potter line. When I got round to building the cabin, I noticed this:

20150221_203349

Yes; that was in the original design. There is a 1X1 stud and a saucepan on top to represent a cooker on a WOODEN table.

What other ridiculous features can you find in Lego sets?

42000 Technic Grand Prix racer has function to raise/lower the engine cover. Its a very tedious hand crank.

The Lone Ranger Constitution train has a hidden compartment in the coal tender. I know its for kids, but it seems ridiculous since a steam engine requires coal to operate. This set also has an afterthought "exploding rock" function. (please note, I still love this set. The engine is very nice).

To be fair, they are wizards! :wink:

My vote would be for the Lego pirate ships that they released with things like "exploding" cabins an a big rotating canon on deck, but without a ships wheel! That always bugged me.

Probably not the most ridiculous but... Flick fire missiles in Weathertop?

Flick fire missles period is a sin.

I think the cannon in 75020 - Jabbas Sail Barge is absolutely ridiculous and could have been replaced by a small room or cell

Yeah. That is a ridiculous one.

The retractable landing gear on the twilight, it took up the entire interior making the ramp at the back pointless.

Another one I'd mention is how the Batwing in the Joker Steam-Roller can grab the Joker by the stomach... Wouldn't that result in ruptured organs?