XAxles

Supercars/Race cars you'd like to see in UCS

Ferrari_F40_14.jpg

After the brilliant UCS Mk7 Cooper, Lego suddenly turned the crank up to 55 and now we are eagerly waiting for the UCS Ferrari F40 to drop. It's a giant leap in terms of subject matter (478hp twin-turbo V8, 201 mph top speed, last Enzo-approved Ferrari) and shows that TLG can do what we want and wish them to do.

But now it suddenly got me wishing for more supercars, as well as race cars, to be made in full-functioning UCS glory.

I have two road cars and two race cars that I would love to see in the Creator Expert series, and would definitely buy if given all of the moolah.

McLaren F1

Mclaren-F1.jpg

[PF-ready rear wheel-drive, fake V12 with correct colored-internals (including the gold shield) driven by rear wheels turning, steering, accurate suspension set-up, and those doors.]

Honda NSX-R GT

8483_honda_nsx-r_gt_championship_white.jpg

[same functions and features as the F1, but without the gold shield and the way those door open. But they can NEVER! take away that roof scoop.]

Audi Sport quattro S1 E2

cb66fca14d5c26aa907801e98cc7c99d.jpg

[Accurate, working quattro drive (one PF L motor per axle with adder) to make the Inline-5 engine work, accurate rally suspension, steering, all those lights.]

McLaren MP4/4

crsm0000000000.jpg

[Exclusive Ayrton Senna fig (set should be released either on anniversary of this car or on Senna's birthday), PF-ready RWD for the V6, suspension, steering.]

I went overboard now, and I'm sure some of you would think that I've robbed you on answers, bu there are so many magnificent cars that will get lusted on in UCS, and you know many more, like the Williams FW14C or the Porsche 959. And I have a faint feeling that someone's gonna lock this topic up forever.

Then again, though, TLG can go further than the F40, especially now that they have McLaren and Porsche's licenses. What will be next, however, remains to be seen. Could be the F1, though it's far too early to tell.

Edited by XAxles

McLaren MP4/4

crsm0000000000.jpg

[Exclusive Ayrton Senna fig (set should be released either on anniversary of this car or on Senna's birthday), PF-ready RWD for the V6, suspension, steering.]

This, please TLG make it happen!

A countach would be nice.

1988_Lamborghini_Countach_LP5000_Quattrovalvole_UK_spec_supercar_supercars_classic_800_zpsll5s2ncg.jpg

NP217_zpsxknzxvvh.jpg

I would love more Lambo stuff, I really enjoyed the previous line but what I want to see the most is the Miura.

A DeLorean would be awesome, although I know it would be hard because they already released a time machine version.

29fp1yg.jpg

If not possible, then a Lamborghini Aventador, I miss the LEGO Lamborghini line.

2012-lamborghini-aventador-628-1349881261.jpeg

Edited by King Andy

A DeLorean would be awesome, although I know it would be hard because they already released a time machine version.

29fp1yg.jpg

If not possible, then a Lamborghini Aventador, I miss the LEGO Lamborghini line.

2012-lamborghini-aventador-628-1349881261.jpeg

The DeLorean TLG made was just fig-scale, not UCS. They can do it, though it has to be a UCS Time Machine, as the 'Nilla DMC-12 isn't really that much of a groundbreaking car.

The Aventador, on the other hand...

I think we at some point see Mclaren F1,Why do I think that, it is same groundbreaking and iconic car as F40, also Lego have license for Mclaren at this moment and for next two year it will have.

In 2017 Mini cooper turn 3 year life cycle F40 will turn two years, I think there will be some kind of sucessor for mini cooper.Also if there is another iconic car it it 911 or 917.Great vehicles also interesting for biggest lego market Germany.

I own the Lamborghini police car and wish I had been able to get the regular yellow Lamborghini. Make a LEGO Lamborghini (any model) at any size (Speed Champions size, UCS size, whatever) and it will be "shut up and take my money" territory.

There are other cars (Tesla Model S, HSV Maloo Ute, anything from Lotus) that I would buy if LEGO made them but the Lamborghini is the only one that there is any real chance of LEGO making as a set.