*drip drip*

sone_oo_alarge03.png

*drip*

sone_oo_alarge04.png

*squeeeee ... *

sone_oo_alarge05.png

Clang!

sone_oo_asmall02.png

Once out of the pipe, I pulled off my helmet and helped Raven up. She peeled off her hood and tried to untangle her hair.

sone_oo_asmall03.png

"I'm not sure what they run through those pipes," Raven said as I took out my weapon and checked to make sure it had not been damaged by the long crawl, "and I don't think I ever want to know. I'll never wash all that slime out of my coat." She looked down in dismay. "And it's such a nice coat, too."

Once we had dealt with the three Weequay security guards, we had backtracked to a maintenance corridor. Inside, we had found a pipe that was big enough for us to crawl through and wasn't full of running water - or worse. Judging by the leaves, shreds of paper, and small metal objects which I was now picking off of my armor, this was a storm drain pipe, though what it was doing running through a bank's basement is beyond me. The intricacies - or, more likely, the lack thereof - in Hutt design and architecture have always been a mystery to me.

"Did the datatapes make it?" I asked as I holstered my blaster.

"Yep. They're all right," Raven said, giving up on her hair and pulling them out of an inside pocket. "Where are we now?"

We had followed the pipe until my helmet told me we were in an area marked as being "under construction." The concrete-walled chamber we were in was about fifty feet below the surface, but there was supposed to be a manhole about twenty feet away, through the door.

"Almost out of here," I said, scraping grime from the inhaler and eyeshields of my helmet. "What do you plan to do next?"

She shrugged. "Leave Nar Eurbrikka, that's for sure. I'll probably try to disappear somewhere, maybe on Coruscant, maybe not."

"Why not come work for the Empire? I could use somebody like you on my team."

"You have a team?" she asked sarcastically.

"I do if you join it," I replied, shaking the leaf litter from my cloak.

She studied me for a while. Then she nodded. "Sure. Why not? It's not like I've got anything better to do. And I suppose I owe you one."

sone_oo_alarge01.png

We shook hands. "Great. Now," I said as I slipped my helmet back on, "let's get out of this hole. I'm going to have to do an awful lot of paperwork before this is done."

END OF REPORT

sone_oo_asmall04.png

sone_oo_asmall01.png

I would like this entry judged, please.

Edited by VK-318

I like the SNoT pipes and that you used the crates at the top, they look great up there. The doorway is cool and once again you nailed the minifig posing. I'm actually glad you posted all 4 freebuilds together since they combine into 1 big story. I can't put my finger on why exactly, but I think this is my favorite of your 4.

Nice parts you show us!

The MOC`s are a little bit "easy" but nevertheless good for the size and nice details!

The Story is also great.

Good job for the empire :classic: .

markus

The pipe, the dripping, and the clang! were so well done! Great little build!

This is also my favorite out of the four you posted; the "sound effects" are simple but spot-on and add a lot to the scene.

My only criticism is that the character of Raven seems a little too stereotypical in this scene. In prior scenes, we learn she became a captain, survived a pirate attack and managed to escape the rebels after having her cover blown. In this scene, though, she needs help up, and is mostly concerned with her hair and her coat. Just something to keep in mind as you're fleshing out her character.

A simple yet effective build, as mentioned above the sound effects are very good, a really good final to the story.