Jipay

Mini's Kabaya Style :-)

Well, I would also be happy with a system tie interceptor ;)

I REALLY want that!

But you can't forget Boba Fett's Slave 1 though:

6964-1.jpg

I posted this at FBTB but I think I'll post it here too:

From looking at the pictures of the new promo MINIs more, it looks to me as if each one is half a set. We know that the X-Wing one is half of a set so I think that these 2 sets will also be released. If you look at the box art of each one, you can see lasers being fired at them, like the box art has been chopped in half (like the X-Wing set has).

So my guesses are that these sets will be released like this:

- Slave 1 and Cloud Car (since the picture shows it on Cloud City)

- TIE Interceptor and B-Wing

Well I can always hope!

Cool those look great sets. I too hope they are released over here. I would really like to add them to my collection so I hope I won't have to pay a lot of $$$'s to get them from Japan or USA.

We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Jon.

sweet!!!!!!!!! want my own!!!! oh, that means, that i have only 12 of 15 instead of 12 of 13 minis!!! (i still need the imp shuttle...)

Well time will tell if those will be released ! You HAVE to buy the shuttle, it is an excellent set !

I WILL; I WILL!!! but i have to save money for food... ;) i have now lived one month in my own household and there isn't much money left... ;)

yesterday i buyed the at-te.... so i have to wait a few days... ;)

The AT-TE is a sweet set, it is one of the best prequel set in my opinion. And it includes several clone troopers ;)

erm... jipay... no... :P i buyed the MINI AT-TE, not the systen one... ;) (but maybe... you DID MEAN the mini, and there ARE some clonies included too??? i should write a mail to lego, that they forgot mine.... :lol:)

Yes there are, they look like this:

4073.png

he he :P Couldn't resist.

Jon.

jon, please stay serious... the part you mentioned, is a R2 UNIT!!! :lol: (oh, and its not inlcuded in this set, though this parts normally are included in ALL mini sets... ;) )

if it is 18 dollars for all three (about 16 euro?!? something like that??) is a good prize, at least if we maybe aren't able to get it for a "normal" prize again!!!

Oh, and i moved this topic... *powerful mod*

Well Ace isn't certain that he'll be able to sell the sets through FBTB (since he might not be able to get the sets off Lego), but he should be able to.

Ace is from America, I think. He runs the website, so he should be able to get them directly off Lego.

hm.... *thinking*....

jipay rulez a lego-website too!!! Jipay!! Please ask at lego if you can get some!!!! :D

B)