Sign in to follow this  
boxcar3

Lego indiana jones video game official

its just id rather have a whole game on raiders then crystal skull :sick:

if they did that you know whats gonig to be in

:alien: only doors (probaly triggered by Ox Alein skeleton and Alien characters)

but then again they might be ant characters hehehehehe

i suppose its not to bad but if there is on level on fighting the ants then it will be suck

i bet the ufo is a vehicle along with mutts bike and the jungle cutter and the river boat :laugh:

People, i've played this for two days, and this game is amazing, i've beated now all the episodes, and almost ROTLA, just 11 parcels and 1 red thing and 1 star wars caracter :classic: .

My PS2-Version arrived today, after school and I finished the wohle second movie and the first half of raiders plus the free Play of the first three Raiders-levels and the fith level from ToD and I was very surprised when I saw that you don´t have to end the level. You can just go a bit and collect a few coins and/or artifacts and then you can save and leave it. That is a cool freature.

I already found three Star Wars Characters.

C-3PO is in the room with the silver things, behind the room with the golden idol.

Luke is in the big dead end from the second Raiders-level, behind the glass wall.

Chewie is in the room with the puzzle in front of the door, from the third Raiders-level, behind the place where you can repair the truck

@ riddler: I hope you are fast with your 100% walk-through. I can´t find a treasure in the Cairo and Nepal-level.

Beat every level in story, gonna go back and get treasure.

But Wanna know what really bothers me? I was playing Hunt for Sir Richard, when an idea strikes me. Make Brody in Character Creator with a Nazi hat and machine Gun. Kickass Brody, I was gonna call him. But guess what happens? EVERY CHARACTER YOU MAKE has a whip. And Kickass doesn't need a whip. Nor do they have Brody's actual face - I've been using Donovan's, but still! I DO NOT WANT A WHIP!

Beat every level in story, gonna go back and get treasure.

But Wanna know what really bothers me? I was playing Hunt for Sir Richard, when an idea strikes me. Make Brody in Character Creator with a Nazi hat and machine Gun. Kickass Brody, I was gonna call him. But guess what happens? EVERY CHARACTER YOU MAKE has a whip. And Kickass doesn't need a whip. Nor do they have Brody's actual face - I've been using Donovan's, but still! I DO NOT WANT A WHIP!

You don't need to use a whip, you can use any weapon you'd like ^^. Still, I don't think there's an option to allow you to have no weapon at all :wacko:.

I've completed story mode now, and oh dear. I can't find the last treasure in Nepal either! I bet it involves Llamas.

Still, there's a new feature which I find quite.. annoying. You don't need to find the Treasures. You can buy artefact pieces by standing at the relevant unfinished artefact, and purchasing the remaining ones. I'm refusing to do this, as well as refusing to use that lovely paper with three cheat codes. Perhaps on a secondary file for multiplayer, but I'm determined to do this the proper way! :tongue:

So anyhoo, I played as Santa this morning. Has anybody else played as some bizarre secret characters?

-- Andrex

You don't need to use a whip, you can use any weapon you'd like ^^. Still, I don't think there's an option to allow you to have no weapon at all :wacko:.

I've completed story mode now, and oh dear. I can't find the last treasure in Nepal either! I bet it involves Llamas.

Still, there's a new feature which I find quite.. annoying. You don't need to find the Treasures. You can buy artefact pieces by standing at the relevant unfinished artefact, and purchasing the remaining ones. I'm refusing to do this, as well as refusing to use that lovely paper with three cheat codes. Perhaps on a secondary file for multiplayer, but I'm determined to do this the proper way! :tongue:

So anyhoo, I played as Santa this morning. Has anybody else played as some bizarre secret characters?

-- Andrex

I believe he's referring to the fact that he can't throw grenades, or do other cool special stuff with the character, and is stuck with a whip. But you need a whip to get past EACH mission at some point so it'd kinda suck to have to switch to Indy each time you play a level simply to get past one whip jump. :wink:

Still haven't played this game... :blush:

[quote name='Navy Trooper Fenson' date='Jun 7 2008, 12:38 AM' post='309979'

@ riddler: I hope you are fast with your 100% walk-through. I can´t find a treasure in the Cairo and Nepal-level.

Um, i has problems with that to! But you must go to the monkey with the big dynamite and then go to the left, and you must destoy something down, then you can go up on the LEFT side, but there is nothing but a wall, and go then BEHIND that wall, just walk a little there, and then, you have that treasure chest:

i'm now at 84.4% in 3 days:

al characters exept han solo. Unlocked 2 bonus levels(and i didn't have al the treasure chest in the temple of doom!)

ROLTA: 100%

TTOD: In then level you must fight some man, and you can defeat him with the tughy statue, i have the parcel, but not the mail box, HELP!

In Escape the mines i need 5 treasure chests in the escape thing, how do i get them?

TLCL: Not ready jet.

Who Want's The Second Riddle?

@ Andrex: I think you don´t get the treasure over this yellow ball, at the end of the level. Take a troch from the area before and walk with it to the yellow ball.

@ riddler: No, that wasn´t the chest, I was searching for, but Thanks. I´ve got a treasure-detector now. You can get it in the last level of Raiders. I will try the detector tomorrow. The treasures in the minecart chase were a problem for me, too, but you haven´t to pull all the levers at one time. You just must try one lever after the other and you will get all treasures. Myself is missing one treasure. I wanted to get this in during the Story-Mode, and I rode the whole time over the treasure but I have missed him every time. Bububalls!!!

The story is complete until the third chapter of crusade. I played now the Young Indy Level too. You just need Indy, some guy with a book, a woman, some guy with a bazooka or granades, a Thugge and a kid. Go to Indys office and bring all 5 treasures to the middle of the room. put it together and destroy the table. Take the key to the artifacts-room and put it on the thing in the middle with a diamond. Now you can play young Indiana Jones!

Tip: Belloq is the earliest guy with a book and all versions of him costs exactly 50.000 coins. I didn´t found this out until I had enough money to buy (2.000.000 :tongue: ).

I'm still sorta confused, because I'm able to give my characters grenades and machine guns and bazookas and swords etc. Perhaps you just need to unlock them? :sceptic: I'm probably not being of any use haha, sorry.

Anyway, I'm 74% through now ^^. Got a lot to do. I'm glad there's a Treasure Detector, that should come in handy. I have a fair few 9/10s!

And yees that torch always did seem conspicuous!

-- Andrex

hello gus should i get this or SuperSmashBrosBrawl im confused because there both collect-a-thons

Pencoin, they're completely different titles ^^. Lego Indiana Jones has you exploring areas from the original Indiana Jones trilogy, and allows you to play as many different characters from the films, as well as having the ability to transport you to all your favourite moments. There's a ton of replay value, and there's definitely quite a large emphasis on the humour.

On the other hand, Brawl features tons of gaming characters, and is a lot more multiplayer orientated [although it does have the Subspace Emissary as an adventure mode]. It's mainly set on distinct stages, and is a lot more chaotic, but still, immense fun.

Both games are quite easy to pick up and play, but it depends on which genre you're after. Action/Adventure or Beat 'Em Up.

I hope that helps!

-- Andrex

PS - I just spent over half an hour on the first Bonus level, and ow my head. Slightly unhappy that it was just another Lego City style place [sorta gets tiresome after a while], but I'm hoping the other two aren't so monotonous. I had to leave in the end, with about 75,000 Studs left to find.

Is there anything you can do with the strange winged vehicle? There's a monkey by it, but it doesn't seem to accept bananas x_x.

EDIT: Ah hah, I just went back and did it in just over 16 minutes =D. I'm not so fond of that kind of bonus level, but hey, there are still another two to go. I hear there's an unlockable Young Indy and Fat Boy Scout, so I've got my fingers crossed that there'll be a genuine Last Crusade expansion!

Edited by Andrex

The first bonus level i played was youngh indy, and that was amazing, there are no Parcels or Treasure Chests, you have youngh indy, a boy scout and no fat boy scout. And than you can buy a caracter, i don't know his name, that looks like indy,

@ Andrex: I´ve got the same problem with the ancient city. Maybe I blowed too many things up with the bazooka guy.

@ riddler: The guy is called Fedora. He is Indiana Jones, except he hasn´t a whip, he looks a bit angry and his jacket is black.

@ All: Where is the mailbox in Kalis Temple-Level?

You can play as Fedora? Awesome! I look forward to playing some more bonus missions then!

And about the Ancient City, you pretty much need to blow up ANYTHING you see. Even the floor if it says you can haha. It's just tough trying to find those last few Studs :wacko:.

-- Andrex

Ooh, I can't wait! Fedora was cool; I hope he has a gun or he'll be somewhat boring. :hmpf_bad: But still, he was a cool character and certainly very important to the storyline. I wonder, do you get the moustached fellow in the white suit with the white hat who gets the Cross of Coronado from Young Indy through Fedora and later ends up dying at sea in his ship, but from whom Indy, right afterwards, gets it back, and do you get to play that mission as a mission? I haven't really seen the Last Crusade but I saw the first ten minutes, including all of young Indy and some of Professor Indy escaping the crowds. :laugh:

Anyway, I still haven't played this game. My dad says we can't play it until I finish school, so I'm being patient... Although my brother is extremely IMpatient for this game... :wink:

Andrex, if you could, what is the city like? Is it just like the 'friendly neighborhood' of LSW 2? :tongue:

Hi, can anyone help me?

I can not move the chair in the bagground, are there any special thing i need to do?

Its from Crusade escape from the castle

Edit Never mind, suddenly for some reson it worked :classic:

Edited by DoubleT

@ Davin: Fedora has a gun and is the only charackter you can buy from this level. The white suit guy isn´t in this game. The city looks a bit like... uuuuuuuh... it´s a bit weird and unable to discribe. There is a grass-area, and something with the dessert. Then there are some temples and a Sphinx and even the skeleton of some animal.

@ Andrex: Now it worked by me, too. I didn´t saw that the minecart is able to drive, when you hold a torch on it.

trooperdavinfelth, indeed it is! It's just a colossal destruction fest where you must collect 1 million studs :tongue:. Plenty of ancient historical references, like the Terracotta army and Stone Henge, plus there's a buried spaceship?! Hmm I wonder =P.

82.2% in now :grin:.

-- Andrex

I just need 6 minikits, 5 at the temple of doom, and there i can play the bonus level :sceptic: . But that doesn't matter, but if i want to play the other bonus level i need the minikit from the last crusade, in motorcycle escape! At the part with the red parcel! My chest locator says it at the bridge, but i can't find it there, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Davin: Fedora has a gun and is the only charackter you can buy from this level. The white suit guy isn´t in this game. The city looks a bit like... uuuuuuuh... it´s a bit weird and unable to discribe. There is a grass-area, and something with the dessert. Then there are some temples and a Sphinx and even the skeleton of some animal.

@ Andrex: Now it worked by me, too. I didn´t saw that the minecart is able to drive, when you hold a torch on it.

K, thank you for the information! :sweet:

trooperdavinfelth, indeed it is! It's just a colossal destruction fest where you must collect 1 million studs :tongue:. Plenty of ancient historical references, like the Terracotta army and Stone Henge, plus there's a buried spaceship?! Hmm I wonder =P.

82.2% in now :grin:.

-- Andrex

Thank ye, thank ye! :sweet: I hear there's a UFO in KOTCS; does it look like that one? If it does, the designers clearly haven't been in a movie theater recently... :tongue:

EDIT:

I STILL haven't played the game. :tongue:

Can someone take a screen of Fedora? Do you fight him in the bonus mission? Some screens of that?

Andrex, you have XFire, right? :wink:

Edited by trooperdavinfelth

Aaah sorry, I've got the game for Wii! And yes, the UFO does look a bit like the one in KOTCS! What a bizarre film that was haha.

On a secondary note, I'm 87.9% in and just unlocked Young Indy, Boy Scout, Fedora and Han Solo! The Treasure Detector and 2xStuds are very handy for racking in the points :tongue:. What does Poo Treasure and Character Treasure do though? I don't see any differences :laugh:. Poo Treasure indeed :oh3:.

-- Andrex