V()()D()()

Look what I just got - Report your latest Pirate LEGO acquisitions

Just ordered meself the POTC video game, 70409 Shipwreck Defense and The Brick Bounty. 70409 arrived today.

Edited by Kaboozle

Just got myself one of the new pirates from the collectible series:D Also 8 usable torsos and about 500 spare parts.

I know that this might be hard to believe, even I don't but Yesterday I went to my local store to get the new S 16 CMF's, I trapped the full, sealed box, paid and went home. When I looked at the repeict, I couldn't believe my eyes! The whole box had paid only 2.90 euro's, price of only 1 minifigure, not the whole box. Obviously this was the cashier's mistake.

Long time lurker here. My pirate loot of the past month made make my first post :pir-classic:

I just got a 6257 Castaways raft, 6270 Forbidden Island and 6276 Eldorado Fortress all in good condition for €110 in total. Last month, I got a 6277 Imperial trading post in good condition for €95 and a like new 6274 Caribbean Clipper for only €45! Seriously, that Clipper had only been assembled once and was kept dust-free ever since. I got really lucky on that deal.

Couldn't be happier to finally own all these childhood dreams.

This week I finished building the three ships I ordered, I will post pictures when I have cleared some spacce for them to be displayed on. I can honestly say that what suprised me the most was hw complicated it was to follow the instructions at firsst, I did end up whit a couple of left over pieces, mainly because I cant figure out where they should have been. I built the CC First, then the SES and finally RBR. The white pieces from the RBR are heavily disoloured, but I will order some new ones to replace them somepoint. Also the SES is missing the other blue palm piece used as a lamp. I did notify the seller about this already. I dont care really about some flaws, I was having a blast building these sets. And the fact that the printed parts are in pristine condition makes up for that.

Captain Becker

The white pieces from the RBR are heavily disoloured, but I will order some new ones to replace them somepoint.

Dont do that! Buy some hydrogen peroxide but the lego in a tub outside in the sun leave it a day or 2 and wham white bricks! pirate_laugh_new.gif

That's a lot of great sets in this haul. :pir_wub:

Where did you buy them?

That's a lot of great sets in this haul.

Where did you buy them?

Yeah, great sets indeed! I got them from a Dutch/Belgian Facebook lego trade group, it's quite an active community and it's been a great experience so far.

Long time lurker here. My pirate loot of the past month made make my first post :pir-classic:

I just got a 6257 Castaways raft, 6270 Forbidden Island and 6276 Eldorado Fortress all in good condition for €110 in total. Last month, I got a 6277 Imperial trading post in good condition for €95 and a like new 6274 Caribbean Clipper for only €45! Seriously, that Clipper had only been assembled once and was kept dust-free ever since. I got really lucky on that deal.

Awesome Deal and sets! :)

Now complete your happiness by sharing photos pirate_blush.gif

glCLYeG.jpgYWrKZBO.jpg

A list of sets:

Black seas barracuda

2 Caribbean Clippers

Buried treasure

Islanders catamaran

shipwreck Island

Raft raiders

King Kahunka throne

A bundle of extra figures and mini ships

2 imperial trading posts (both 100% complete set wise one missing original figures but came with 10 random imperial admirals and pirates)

Rock island refugee (both these last two sets are not in the pictures)

Edited by SodorBricks

On 10/4/2016 at 8:11 PM, SodorBricks said:

glCLYeG.jpgYWrKZBO.jpg

A list of sets:

Black seas barracuda

2 Caribbean Clippers

Buried treasure

Islanders catamaran

shipwreck Island

Raft raiders

King Kahunka throne

A bundle of extra figures and mini ships

2 imperial trading posts (both 100% complete set wise one missing original figures but came with 10 random imperial admirals and pirates)

Rock island refugee (both these last two sets are not in the pictures)

SUUPPPER!!!

Welcome to Pirates mate! :)

Recently won a 6267 Lagoon Lockup.

Looks to be in great condition in the photos so now just waiting for it to be posted.

i actually already have this set but it was in the purple Lego System box and the rest of my boxed sets are in the classic yellow Legoland boxes. So this new 6267 should match the others! ?

6 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Nice. Will they stay MSIB?

They sure will.  Game-hunting is not my thing, if I wanted to build the sets, I'd buy used copies at a significantly lower price.

Besides, I already have them in used condition two or three times over.

On 11/9/2016 at 8:16 PM, Mister Phes said:

MISB 6266 Cannon Cove and 6252 Sea Mates

20161110_024958-LEGO_6266+6252.jpg

Awesome mate! :)

haaaa..i can fell the lovely smell of these NIB sets ;)

Cheers

On 11/11/2016 at 6:22 PM, VintageLegoEra said:

Awesome mate! :) haaaa..i can fell the lovely smell of these NIB sets ;) Cheers

Thanks!  You must have a keen sense of smell. :pir-grin:

I picked up the last pirate set, Soldier's Outpost, from a local toy store chain. :pir-wub:

70410-1.png

10 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Nice find.  More Bluecoats for Oleon.  :pir-classic:

Yes, and more captured red coats for the Sea Rats. :pir-laugh: