V()()D()()

Look what I just got - Report your latest Pirate LEGO acquisitions

Yeah, I like the extra minifigs.

I have a few more on the way.

In the meantime here's the 2 out of the boxes!

https://flic.kr/p/DRCfpd

https://flic.kr/p/DRCfdG

I noticed with 6258 it has a purple box. Did they change them later on or is it likely to be a different countries release?

I believe the boxes changed color in 1992 with the release of the Imperial Guard sets. Because LEGO had a three year product cycle (I know! I almost miss it too!) that meant that there were yellow and purple Pirate boxes on the shelves at the same time. Some of the 1991 sets had purple boxes too by their second or third year.

TC

Nice finds! I remember getting that Eldorado Fortress back in the day on Christmas morning.

Yes, please read over the pic tutorial, it's pretty simple, but not if you are on a phone.

Nice finds! I remember getting that Eldorado Fortress back in the day on Christmas morning.

Yes, please read over the pic tutorial, it's pretty simple, but not if you are on a phone.

Hopefully I've read it right and here's a pic of the Caribbean Clipper, Eldorado Fort, Sabre Island and Harbour Sentry all together.

24921398774_5856916152_c.jpgBluecoats! by The Imperial Soldier, on Flickr

Edited by The Imperial Soldier

Hopefully I've read it right and here's a pic of the Caribbean Clipper, Eldorado Fort, Sabre Island and Harbour Sentry all together.

24921398774_5856916152_c.jpgBluecoats! by Stephen Porter, on Flickr

cool collection!

me too have these. Only the EF is Still sealed, but i will build it when i get a space :)

love the old classic pirate!...really wish that LEGO make a remake of all the classic sets!

I just bought a Skull's Eye Schooner on an auction site for 1090 SEK (roughly €120, $130). It's missing one big flag, the gold coins and according to the seller "one small grey and one small red piece". No instructions or box. It's got the sails, and hopefully the printed panel as well (there was no pic from the rear). There were also two extra 2009 redcoats. Will hopefully get it by thursday. I will have to start putting more pictures up here. I totally forgot to put pictures of the Renegade Runner (with box and instructions + poster) that I got last year. Hope the money was well spent.

Also, I just took apart and stored away all my pirates sets apart from Caribbean Clipper and Black Seas Barracuda. I simply don't have the space for them all S:

Cool.

I'd love to get this at some stage along with the other Redcoat sets.

Looking for a boxed 6285: BSB and 6270: FI that aren't silly prices at the moment though.

true....the 6285 now are many for sale with nice price also the FI. Better to pull the trigger and get one :)

i will do a review for my 10040 and 6285 soon

Waooo...very nice catch....you will have a very nice moments

The bits at the end are parts from the FI and EF sets.

I started to build and a few bits are missing. I can see the rope bridge and stairs are missing from FI. There doesn't seem to be any cannons or minifigs either.

I'll have to get an inventory for each set and mark off what's missing then try and Bricklink the parts.

They were mainly bought to use parts in MOCs anyway.

The bits at the end are parts from the FI and EF sets.

I started to build and a few bits are missing. I can see the rope bridge and stairs are missing from FI. There doesn't seem to be any cannons or minifigs either.

I'll have to get an inventory for each set and mark off what's missing then try and Bricklink the parts.

They were mainly bought to use parts in MOCs anyway.

glad the missing parts are of normal ones....BL is your net destination :)

I just purchased a Queen Annes Revenge, complete for a very fair price. It doesn't come with any minifigs, but I already own Blackbeard. He is really the only minifig from that set I care about anyways. Anjelica is nice on the aftermarket, but I'm not too worried about owning her.

glad the missing parts are of normal ones....BL is your net destination :)

Have gone through the inventories and seems the Eldorado Fort has about 10 pieces missing plus the minifigs.

The Forbidden Island set appears to have the minifigs and some of the unique parts like the ropebridge, stairs and prison doors missing.

Mean while these 2 sets turned up today! pirate_classic.gif

25235637394_72cbc1d572_c.jpgMore eBay buys! by The Imperial Soldier, on Flickr

25235637244_9ba277291f_c.jpgMore eBay buys! by The Imperial Soldier, on Flickr

So now my boxed collection looks like this:

25866160695_a39fec1307_c.jpgMore eBay buys! by The Imperial Soldier, on Flickr

@ The Imperial Soldier.

I have almost 90% parts for the FI set including what are you missing. If you need anything please PM me.

Cheers

Edited by VintageLegoEra

@ The Imperial Soldier.

I have almost 90% parts for the FI set including what are you missing. If you need anything please PM me.

Cheers

Thanks.

I have a boxed version of the set so I'll make sure all of the parts are there for that too.

Thanks.

I have a boxed version of the set so I'll make sure all of the parts are there for that too.

Have just built both boxed 6270 Forbidden Island and 6276 Fort Eldorado.

6270 has I brick missing - little green cylinder on top of palm tree.

6276 has 2 bricks missing - 1x2 yellow and 1x3 black

Not too bad and at least I can just add them to a Bricklink order.

Just need to build my 6285 BSB now and check that!

Have just built both boxed 6270 Forbidden Island and 6276 Fort Eldorado.

6270 has I brick missing - little green cylinder on top of palm tree.

6276 has 2 bricks missing - 1x2 yellow and 1x3 black

Not too bad and at least I can just add them to a Bricklink order.

Just need to build my 6285 BSB now and check that!

Any Photos! :)

5 Soldier´s Arsenal 8396 for 39.50. It raises my army count to 50 total now... pirate_laugh2.gif Or a bit over.... pirate_look.gif

Captain Becker