V()()D()()

Look what I just got - Report your latest Pirate LEGO acquisitions

Received and put together my Imperial Trading Post today!!!

Are you going to post a review?

I built mine few weeks back and i love it. it is my first pirate fortress to own. My Self too will make a review here soon and then to follow the Eldorado Fortress

waiting for the photos buddy! :)

I built mine few weeks back and i love it. it is my first pirate fortress to own. My Self too will make a review here soon and then to follow the Eldorado Fortress

waiting for the photos buddy! :)

Sorry, stuck working today. Gotta finance these Lego you know.

I know it's not technically for this thread, but I also bought the Tower Bridge set today. I'm looking forward to the 4000 piece challenge. My biggest set to date is around 1200, so it's quite a jump.

Last week I got the Caribbean Clipper from eBay, built it on Thursday night and now it's pride of place alongside my other sets.

I'd already got the other bluecoats sets and it was only the Clipper which was missing!

Now to get some Pirates and Redcoat sets!!

Last week I got the Caribbean Clipper from eBay, built it on Thursday night and now it's pride of place alongside my other sets.

I'd already got the other bluecoats sets and it was only the Clipper which was missing!

Now to get some Pirates and Redcoat sets!!

Great find. Any photos? :-)

Will try to get photos up of the CC soon.

Have also just got a joblot of Pirate building parts off eBay.

Looks like the majority of both the EF and FI sets from the pictures although the seller says they are incomplete.

Need to build them up and see what's missing, then get any parts needed from Bricklink.

I already have the EF so this 2nd one is mainly for parts to use in a MOC.

The photo is little far, but looks neat :)

you made me to go and look at mine ;)

cheers

I've posted so many times that the "new member" thread has disappeared for me so I couldn't read how to embed the photos from Flickr. I'm posting from my phone so it's the mobile site.

Will work on getting some better photos up.

I have some more Pirate stuff on its way to me so there'll be photos of that too! :D

Mmmm nice ship, I wouldn't mind one of those in my collection.

You can find the tutorial by searching for flickr in Help and info forum. The first 3 pics give you all the info you need to embed the images, not sure if it helps for the mobile uploading, but you can always edit your posts later. Welcome to Eurobricks btw.

Mmmm nice ship, I wouldn't mind one of those in my collection.

You can find the tutorial by searching for flickr in Help and info forum. The first 3 pics give you all the info you need to embed the images, not sure if it helps for the mobile uploading, but you can always edit your posts later. Welcome to Eurobricks btw.

Thanks, I'll read through that when I get on a PC later.

In the meantime I just got home from work to find a parcel with 2 treats inside:

25473760595_a1618866a3.jpg

25106209289_7f7442c562.jpg

:D

Edited by Stash2Sixx
Added the picture!

Thanks, I'll read through that when I get on a PC later.

In the meantime I just got home from work to find a parcel with 2 treats inside:

6251: Pirate Minifigures

6258: Smugglers Shanty

:D

These are great small sets too!...i have them and really adds great assets to other sets!

These are great small sets too!...i have them and really adds great assets to other sets!

Yeah, I like the extra minifigs.

I have a few more on the way.

In the meantime here's the 2 out of the boxes!

Built Lego Sets: 6251 & 6258

I noticed with 6258 it has a purple box. Did they change them later on or is it likely to be a different countries release?

Yeah, I like the extra minifigs.

I have a few more on the way.

In the meantime here's the 2 out of the boxes!

I noticed with 6258 it has a purple box. Did they change them later on or is it likely to be a different countries release?

As for the 6258, you have the European Version which has slight different color than the US Version.

As for the 6258, you have the European Version which has slight different color than the US Version.

I'm in the UK so I presume that it's a UK box although it may have passed through a few sellers. I noticed I have a Lagoon Lockup box which is also purple and they both have the "System" logo on them so I wondered if for the 2nd generation line they'd just changed the boxes by then as it was 2 years after the first line.

In other news I had to sign for a large parcel as I left for work this morning and I suspect it's a boxed EF which I won recently. Won't find out till I get home! :D

I've bought stuff from the UK and the boxes were purple, ( I have no recolection of what my original sets came in). But the boxed set I bought recently was an islanders set, so made later on. But there are differences between the USA and European sets, in the US they didn't allow cannons that could be fired, whereas Europe was fine with that.

Edited by BrickOn

As I thought the parcel was a boxed 6276: Fort Eldorado! :D

6276: Fort Eldorado

Also got an extra raised baseplate which I intend on incorporating into a MOC at some point.

6276: Fort Eldorado

It's chipped in the corner but I'll probably end up covering that anyway.

Congratulations!