V()()D()()

Look what I just got - Report your latest Pirate LEGO acquisitions

Received:

1)- NEW--6276--Eldorado Fortress ( Very First Version with Firing Cannon )

2)- NEW--6277--Imperial Trade Post ( Very First Version with Firing Cannon )

3)- NEW--6278--Enchanted Island

4)- NEW--6296--Shipwreck Island

Edited by VintageLegoEra

Here are the photos:

23400702456_43b907be63.jpg

23318398062_85a334010d.jpg

- 6277 ( European Version with Shooting Cannon )

23318444152_c535002e74.jpg

23131104810_8e08a81474.jpg

-6277 ( USA Version with Non-Shooting Cannon )

23426928545_3f43ce305e.jpg

23344300801_42bb02e97e.jpg

Edited by VintageLegoEra

Shiver me timbers! That is one incredible haul you've got there. It's a good trip down memory lane, poring over the catalog photos for hours at a time. Just think how much better we'd all be if our parents had bought us all that when it was new... an "investment" of sorts. Have fun building and make some kind of incredible layout or something.

@VintageLegoEra: You are the best! You must be super rich x)

Thanks buddy, well i am not super rich ( i wish i am ). It is just that , i am working so hard for the past few months to make money to get these old gems. Vintage Era is all what i care for...cheers..;-)

Shiver me timbers! That is one incredible haul you've got there. It's a good trip down memory lane, poring over the catalog photos for hours at a time. Just think how much better we'd all be if our parents had bought us all that when it was new... an "investment" of sorts. Have fun building and make some kind of incredible layout or something.

Lool....last week i saw my Mom and told her: why you didnt buy me all the sets? Hahahaha. Indeed a great going back in memories. Thanks, i will build these and as you said will make also a layout :-).

Cheers

Edited by VintageLegoEra

I just got these in a bulk buy. I may have paid to much, but it is a good start that will be modified and integrated into my modern modular city, with roots from the colonial era.

26_473236267.jpg26_258980423.jpg26_421485332.jpg26_379876612.jpg26_1596926733.jpg26_520781946.jpg26_1592877538.jpg26_1767609958.jpg26_1767609958.jpg26_1095937057.jpg26_291573396.jpg26_1024326456.jpg26_344657520.jpg

Great to see these vintage pirate sets Sir Stig and VintageLegoErq. It brings back some fond memories. Congrats to both and enjoy!

I just got these in a bulk buy. I may have paid to much, but it is a good start that will be modified and integrated into my modern modular city, with roots from the colonial era.

You got a lot of great sets. :pir-wub:

Do you on making any MOCs or Mods with these sets?

Thanks you for the feedback. Makes me a bit more at ease with the aquisition, and they are growing on me each time I see them. Phred: I am planning to Mod them heavily, maybe to the point of Moc. I don't have an exact plan, but I am playing around with some ideas. I will keep the boats, but replace the soldiers with sailors. The little shack with the green dors will be a longer dock house. The yellow/white buildings will be built together to a larger fortress, that now functions as a tourist attraction. A lot of my citizens will be working in the tourist industry, so you can still see some imperial soldiers and pirates (in costume) walking around my city. I don't know what to do with the pirate sets yet

Edit: typo

Edited by Sir Stig

MISB 7189. It is not a "pirate" set per se but i just needed these torsos to raise my colonial farmers' numbers and buildings and i needed some animals for my ships to carry... All i want now are some elusive cows...!

I finally got my hands on the Black Seas Barracuda. I already had a MOC with the original 5 red-striped sails, so I wasn't keen on getting it, but now, once I've got it, I have no regrets at all. The ship look much better than on the pictures, especially the stern, I thought it looked too narrow, but now when I'm looking at it at home, it's perfect. It's a very stable, solid ship that can easily be moved around without falling apart. There are so many hatches and clips to put weapons and the rigging is perfect. No matter how you review it: It's a masterpiece. No wonder LEGO plays safe and release a BSB-inspired ships every time a new pirate wave is introduced.

What impresses me most is that it's their first ship. 26 years later and they still haven't released a Pirate Ship that can quite match it.

just got the 40158 pirate chess set :)

without any prevision i'm going to assembly it...i don't think it last much time assembled, though. maybe a chess game or two, no more: too much useful baseplates and tiles. without speaking of the 20 minifigs (ok, i'd rather the old pirates and guards, but...for 55 euros it's awesome!)

NEW Sets:

1)- Lego 6271 Imperial Flagship.

2)- Lego 6278 Enchanted Island

3)- Lego 6296 Shipwreck Island

Photos:

23745183185_6745ed49c1.jpg

23117022974_80d763b46d.jpg

Enjoy!

Edited by VintageLegoEra

As usual, Vintage, you're living the the LEGO dream. I don't even want to think about how much cash you've spent on vintage Pirates and Castle LEGO over the last few years, but good for you, man! Must be a blast to get all those sets new in box. pirate_satisfied.gif

As usual, Vintage, you're living the the LEGO dream. I don't even want to think about how much cash you've spent on vintage Pirates and Castle LEGO over the last few years, but good for you, man! Must be a blast to get all those sets new in box. pirate_satisfied.gif

My dream since 27 years to have what i couldn't have back then. throught the 27 years i started to work hard on getting all these Gems ( even worked more than normal Job, hehehehhe )...and i am glad to have these sets from Childhood Era which means a lot to me in Memories and Everything :)

Thanks for the support!...

True,,, i was killed by money, but happy to have them with me ;)

Cheers