V()()D()()

Look what I just got - Report your latest Pirate LEGO acquisitions

I just recieved Enchanted Island and Forbidden Island today and I can see on my tracker that my Eldorado Fortress will be here before 1pm tomoz, nice way to start the week off :pir_laugh2: plenty o building this weekend!

On monday I ordered Isla de Muerta from shop@home! So excited. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow, if not, I'll have to wait for the four day weekend, since the mail doesn't go during the weekends. :pir-cry_sad: I really hope it gets here tomorrow! :jollyroger:

16 more Imperial Soldiers (Yellow Skinned Redcoats) and 4 officers to go with! My small army is amassing... :pir-devil:

Oh and I got the Kings Castle too...

On monday I ordered Isla de Muerta from shop@home! So excited. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow, if not, I'll have to wait for the four day weekend, since the mail doesn't go during the weekends. :pir-cry_sad: I really hope it gets here tomorrow! :jollyroger:

My wife was disappointed that we didn't have this set (yet). I had ordered this set for the Dirty Brickster game at Brickfete (this past weekend).

The Isla de Merta set is a nice way to get Musketeer hats and the Elizabeth Swan figure is

really nice.

I won an auction at Brickfete to get a (small) bag of Pirate Elements (3 pirate captains, 5 or 6 mates, 2 Imperials (1 Soldier/1 Officer), a large JollyRoger Sail, a couple of JollyRoger "banners", a bunch of generic plastic sails, a fairly large JollyRoger flag for $25.

My wife won on the last day one of the large raffle prizes, the Pirates of the Carribean Whitecap Bay. For the rest of the day (or at least until we left Brickfete, she had a rather large smile on her face. Lucky Brat!!!

:pir-tongue:

The only thing better than Lego Booty...is Free Lego Booty .... Arrrrgghhh.... :pir-classic:

Edited by medib

16 more Imperial Soldiers (Yellow Skinned Redcoats) and 4 officers to go with! My small army is amassing... :pir-devil:

Oh and I got the Kings Castle too...

Awesome. I've been wanting to build a larger yellow skinned redcoat army.

POTC fountain of youth .. I couldn't resist and I wanted Barbossa as a Privateer

Pirates Cannon battle, I wanted another canon and redcoat

Soldiers Arsenal, I got the last one of the store with a Discount :D only €1,50

and because there was some coins left in my wallet I got 3 packages of

Minifig series 4 the; Sailer, Surfer Girl and Figure skating girl

and I'm extremely happy with that outcome, just the few I liked :D

Still want the POTC London escape set but that is so expensive :( and I'm already saving for the black pearl

Bart

I got my very first Lego Pirates set - Brickbeard's Bounty - in here the other day. It looks super! While I understand the historical and technical objections that some folks here have to it, it's as much for my twins to play with (under my watchful eye, of course) as it is for me to build. And I think it's going to be perfect for that. I'm looking forward to giving it to them for their birthday at the end of the month, especially since my childhood Lego days were before Lego Pirates existed. I considered getting QAR instead, but they're more into "classic" pirates out of cheesy old kids flicks than modern, stylish ones, so I thought BB would work nicely.

Along with the BB, I also just ordered a sealed Shipwreck Hideout for a not-too-excruciating price off of eBay. That should go well with the ship. Any suggestions for other sets that would work well with those two, from any Pirate era? The Soldier's Fort looks OK, but not great. But I'm guessing it's probably the fort that works best with the ship and hideout, just by virtue of being part of the same series. Other than QAR and Black Pearl, the POTC sets don't really do much for me. Maybe I'm just hung up on Johnny Depp feeling too Emo for my liking.

Having sold off a bunch of other (non-Lego) hobby stuff lately, I'm even considering picking up a nice BSB. But that would be for me and not for the kids. The other classic Pirates sets don't seem worth the collector's prices to me, but the BSB is certainly a nice ship.

My last acquisition is 4182. I find this very pleasant set: figurines are delicious, the cage and the throne of very good elements of "cannibal" decorations. The hut, although a little bit small,pleases me with its aspect wood and foliage. This set completes marvelously my tropical wild islands which discover pirates and soldiers.

Hi! i am new to this site but figured i should post since i have just built my first IFS. i have scored many new sets this last month (student so loans and such) just got a new islander catamaran and kracken attack and just this week. I am working on building an imperial army and have been looking for more cannon battle sets and soldiers armory. i have a quiet a bit of older sets. i played ESPG with about 4 friends and started building up sets to make it bigger.

Woohoo, just won some Bluecoats and Redcoats on ebay! Hopefully I can find someone who will trade me more Bluecoats for the Reds once they arrive.!

Just purchased set 6261 and I am waiting for the delivery of 6260, both I had in my youth so very much looking forward to these.

I was just informed I will have Whitecap Bay and London Escape waiting for me under the Christmas tree. It ruins a surprise, but I was only told which sets were purchased because Whitecap bay was $55 instead of $80 and London Escape was $35 instead of $50 at a local Target recently! So I'd say good savings and I am really excited to build these sets. I just saw a review for Whitecap Bay and will be really pleased with the set-up.

I was just informed I will have Whitecap Bay and London Escape waiting for me under the Christmas tree. It ruins a surprise, but I was only told which sets were purchased because Whitecap bay was $55 instead of $80 and London Escape was $35 instead of $50 at a local Target recently! So I'd say good savings and I am really excited to build these sets. I just saw a review for Whitecap Bay and will be really pleased with the set-up.

Wow. They're discounting them already? The movie just came out 4 months ago. That's 30-31% off for those. Shoot, if I knew they would drop that low so soon, I would have waited to buy them. I do still need a QAR though. Maybe that'll hit discount too... :pir-sceptic:

You could say it's better late than never, but I recently bought 4195 Queen Anne's Revenge and it should be arriving today, however I will not have time to build it until tomorrow. My plan is to keep it in on display for a month or two and then dismantle it for MOCing purposes. I also have a dismantled 7048 Troll Warship and I think they use the same dark brown middle sections, so I can use those to build a bigger ship.

Wow. They're discounting them already? The movie just came out 4 months ago. That's 30-31% off for those. Shoot, if I knew they would drop that low so soon, I would have waited to buy them. I do still need a QAR though. Maybe that'll hit discount too... :pir-sceptic:

That's the only time I've heard of them being discounted. I was told it said "clearance" with a red sticker, but I have yet to see them that cheap anywhere else. So that is odd for sure.

Been a busy bee this weekend:

I just bought The Mill from the PoTC and also purchased 1696 Pirate Lookout and 6270 Forbidden Island :pir_laugh2:

I really enjoyed putting the Mill together this afternoon and I'm looking forward to getting Forbidden Island sometime next week.

I bought the POTC The London Escape today. Haven't put it together yet. Hoping to get the BP and the QAR for Christmas from hubby.

Picking these up for free this weekend :pir-laugh:

6236 King Kahuka

_B3mDY1g_Wk___KGrHqN__hUE_74leyN8BMm0y_Ngj____1.JPG

6256 Islander Catamaran

6256-1.jpg

6262 King Kahuka's Throne

6262-1.jpg

Edited by Corweena

4132309468_df68eb1e33.jpg

Just got a brand new in box 10210 Imperial Flagship (my third) for $150 garage sales are wonderful! Gonna hang onto this one maybe and sell it in a few years see if I can make some money off of it since I play with the other two.

Picking these up for free this weekend :pir-laugh:

6236 King Kahuka

6256 Islander Catamaran

6262 King Kahuka's Throne

Ah the islanders. Love those sets, I have an Enchanted Island myself. :pir-wub:

Anyway I am probably going to get a LOT of parts for various projects this Christmas, looking forward to building my first real ship, a caravel. :pir-grin:

~Cpt.Tristan

EDIT: Lol I just realized you have as many King Kahunas as regular islanders (three). :pir-laugh:

Edited by Cpt. Tristan

Just got 4182 Cannibal Escape for a reasonably good price. I'm quite happy to finally get those cannibal minifigs. :pir-laugh:

Bought a lot vintage Pirate sets from both ebay and BL over the last 30 days.

1x6286

1x6289

1x6271

1x6280 (on the way)

1x6279

1x6256

On my way to collect all the official pirate ships...