You want an STL file for a Lego pneumatic piston? Is there any particular reason for wanting one? Also, I don't think you'd be finding it here. Either check the Digital tools forum on this site, or maybe a CAD specific forum, which may give you better luck.

for the intentions that I have not just the simple lego pneumatic, I am doing a dump of volvo 6x6 and I wanted to put the cylinders long as the real ones, but since the lego not produced them and I tried to ask a friend of mine has a printer 3D and told me he would not trouble me cylinders as I wish, however, asked me a STL file of a cylinder lego, no matter if you can not help me thank you very much

Jaaptechnic has some pictures on his Flickr gallery of extended pneumatic cylinders that he made from scratch. It would appear that he took the seals and stuff from a standard Lego cylinder, and attached a new inner and outer shaft.

9148603081_99d8a99298_z.jpgPneumatic cylinder 22 studs long by JaapTechnic, on Flickr10932107953_0fa58e7d4e_z.jpgPneumatic cylinder V3.0 by JaapTechnic, on Flickr

And, as a bonus, he is using them for the exact purpose you are, as the lifting rams on a Volvo dumper.

9565905986_f213cc03a4_z.jpgVolvo A25D WIP by JaapTechnic, on Flickr

Edited by Saberwing40k