Sign in to follow this  
vitreolum

Riddikulus!

I really like this and, let me say its great to see a harry potter moc again. The floor us what struck me first. Its really natural and beautiful.

Wow, this is a great representation of the scene! Really makes me miss the theme though :cry2:

Excellent work, you've really captured the sense of the room well :thumbup:

Edited by Tariq j

One day... I will be able to build like that! Yes, I love Harry Potter! Great scene!

tuskel,

sincerely

Nicely done. I love Harry Potter MOCs. HP is what got me back into LEGO.

During a Harry Potter community build a few years ago, I built this exact scene. I had a much more limited supply of bricks at that time though. Yours is a nice rendition. Check out my flickr for my version.

This is beautiful. I love how fluid the wall looks and how natural the floor seems with the different colors. The cabinet especially is gorgeous!

That furniture <3 The way the black ghost (i forget their name :( ) is coming out of the closet is rather realistic. The flooring looks natural and easy on the eye which is really good. I reallyclike this moc, well done!

That furniture <3 The way the black ghost (i forget their name :( ) is coming out of the cabinet is rather realistic. The flooring looks natural and easy on the eye which is really good. I reallyclike this moc, well done!

Great diorama!

That furniture <3 The way the black ghost (i forget their name :( ) is coming out of the closet is rather realistic. The flooring looks natural and easy on the eye which is really good. I reallyclike this moc, well done!

IIRC it's a boggart that took the form of a dementor?

Beautiful! The gramophone is excellent. Very nicely done scene.

Love it! Did you modify any pieces while building this? I can't figure out how you got those hinge pieces to protrude from the wall like that.

The hinges are just plates, so folding it up and putting them together will make them protrude like that. I'm confused at how that was difficult to see. :sceptic: Unless I'm missing something. But I thought I'd let you know my thought process anyway.