Bob De Quatre

75095 TIE Fighter

75095_Back_01.png

75095 TIE Fighter™

Ages 14+

1,685 pieces

US $199.99 - CA $229.99 - DE 199.99€ - UK £169.99 - DK 1799.00 DKK

*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.

Presenting the Ultimate Collector Series TIE Fighter – the iconic Imperial starfighter!

We proudly present the Ultimate Collector Series LEGO® Star Wars TIE Fighter. As featured in many of the action-packed Star Wars battle scenes, including the decisive battle that led to the destruction of the first Death Star, this large-scale LEGO-brick rendition of the classic Imperial starfighter has intricate detailing, as well as an opening top hatch and an exclusive TIE Fighter Pilot minifigure with a blaster pistol. And when you want to keep it safe from Rebel attack, mount the model on the display stand and keep yourself updated with all the key facts and figures on the included fact plaque. The Ultimate Collector Series TIE Fighter is the perfect addition to your Star Wars collection!

• Includes a TIE Fighter Pilot minifigure with a blaster pistol
  • Features an opening top hatch
  • Includes a display stand and informative fact plaque
  • The perfect flagship model for fans of Star Wars and LEGO® brick building
  • Collect one of the most iconic starships in the galaxy!
  • TIE Fighter measures 18.5” (47cm) high, 12” (30.6cm) long and 12.2” (31cm) wide

Available for sale directly through LEGO® beginning 
May 2015 via shop.LEGO.com, LEGO® Stores, or via phone.

75095_box3_na.png

75095_box5_na.png

75095_Front_01.png

75095_Front_Detail_01.png

75095_Func_01.png

75095_Func_02.png

75095_Func_03.png

75095_Func_04.png

75095_Func_05.png

75095_Func_06.png

75095_Minifigure_1to1.png

75095_Prod.png

75095_Tech_01.png

75095_Tech_02.png

75095_Top_Detail_01.png

Ok hmmmm i really dont know what to say about this

Edited by irispen

Well, well ! Look like the Darth Vader poster I found was right after all. :grin:

Not bad at all but I have more important project so I pass.

Edited by Arkanta974

I really want to like it, but i actually think it's too big for it's own good.

It's a really nice model, but it's scale seems off compared to everything else we got, doesn't it?

I love tie fighters...

I feel myself really wanting to like it because of that... but the cockpit... I don't know... I mean, its a nice attempt at making a ball.... but... just doesn't quite seem spherical enough, considering there are other ways of making spheres that I think could be better.... I don't know... I'll probably end up getting it because overall it does look impressive as a whole.

I've just seen the video...

Strangest Lego video I've seen! Felt more like they were doing a 'panel show' rather than unveiling their next big UCS. I know UCS are more about details and not features, but it seemed they were struggling for things to talk about in it so just talked about anything they could.

And that wonky sticker below the cockpit screen :distressed:

Edited by Fuppylodders

At last, a LEGO TIE Fighter with enough pieces to truly accurately recreate the number of debris particles one explodes into when shot by an X-Wing!

It looks great. Alas, it'll be tough for me to get, and I'll probably have to pass, but we'll see...

Ok hmmmm i really dont know what to say about this

I feel the same :hmpf_bad:

I really wish the inside of the wings where built like the outside (double sides snot wings if you will). For a UCS set it feels unfinished.

Not really blown away by this one, don't think I'll pick one up at full price.

I agree about the inside of the wings, and the overfall feel is that this is not up to UCS standards. I'm probably more tempted to track down a B-Wing than spend my money on this.

200€ for 2 wings and a blocky ball.

Ouch.

I don't know. I disassembled a UCS ISD last night and I feel the body of the tie fighter should have been created with plates instead of slopes. There is a certain charm to having studs.

Ouch.

That's it! You completely summarized my thoughts.

Looks good, I must say I do like the way they've constructed the cockpit, though it does look blocky.

Why do we get stickers in £170 sets? At what price point would lego say 'guys, we can afford the extra £1 to print some of this ourselves'

This won't be the jewel of my collection - but it's good enough to gain entry for its visual impact and I do like the new figure

Edited by TheBrickHitHouse

It's like: Slave 1, Tumbler, or this....

Yeah, definitely not the TIE.

Definitely true! Nothing compared to both the Slave 1 or Tumbler.

Ouch.

Mmm, say that again.

Very dissapointing

Its a very cool model of a Tie Fighter and I have to say I do like the cockpit. The blocky nature of it doesn't bother me at all, I actually think it looks really slick built up in layers like that. However, I don't think the Tie Fighter is interesting enough to warrant such a big detailed model with its corresponding price point. I couldn't see myself wanting this over the most recently released £50 Tie. I wonder if this one is "to scale" relative to the figure? That would be quite cool if it were the case.

Ouch.

Hi

for me these are one sets of plates instead of wings. So "ouch" here as well.

I have the strong feeling that a Tie is not worth being an UCS. Yes, ist bigger than the playset but more detail??? No!

At least, all UCS, wannabe UCS and 10000' sets are more detailed than their playset counterparts (if there is any).

I see this thing on 50% discount in a year and still having dust on the boxes...

Dino

Edited by Darth Dino

It looks great but I never understand why they put a hatch on the top of all their Ties...?

It's a bit blocky, but If I have to say, I might get it. There's so many good, new sets coming out in Summer 2015 (episode 7 sets in September, too :wink:) and it is quite expensive, but I like it more than I dislike it. It looks pretty good. It's getting a ton of criticism, and it may not be like the USC Slave I, but you know what, I like collecting Imperial troops and vehicles, and this would look great behind all of them if my army every gets big enough to show all of you guys in the "Show your collection, army, navy" topic. I'd say it's a... maybe 7/10 for me, 6.5 at the lowest, 7.5 at the greatest. Anyway, pretty nice, a few flaws, may or may not get it. And I just noticed I repeated myself a few times, but whatever, you may get my point.

Edited by James Wellington