PaddyBricksplitter

[MOC] a chilling discovery

Here's a vignette I built using some new mini figs and all my white slopes! It is called "A Chilling Discovery"

16500519862_7821b45988_c.jpg

Edited by PaddyBricksplitter

Good one. Now the creature will break out and sing "Let It Go". :classic:

No! The hungry dog has to sing "Let me eat". I wonder what the lyrics would be? :look::wink:

Paddy, I like how you cover the studs to imply smooth snow, and how hill face rises. Very clean. :classic:

Is the hollow ice piece from Alpha Team?

Edited by fossil1999

No! The hungry dog has to sing "Let me eat". I wonder what the lyrics would be? :look::wink:

Paddy, I like how you cover the studs to imply smooth snow, and how hill face rises. Very clean. :classic:

Is the hollow ice piece from Alpha Team?

No my collection is all pretty new. It's from 76000 Arctic Batman Vs Mr Freeze.

You get two trans blue rock pieces. So potentially you could have a whole host of frozen mini figs.

Excellent MOC......a very typical sci-fi idea......aliens in the ice. :wink:

It reminds me of a 1950's British Sci-Fi film about underground construction workers finding a spaceship deep underground with frozen aliens.......and their ghosts !

Brick On 'PaddyBricksplitter' ! :grin:

Excellent MOC......a very typical sci-fi idea......aliens in the ice. :wink:

It reminds me of a 1950's British Sci-Fi film about underground construction workers finding a spaceship deep underground with frozen aliens.......and their ghosts !

Brick On 'PaddyBricksplitter' ! :grin:

That would be "Quatermass and the pit" and it sounds like a good idea for an MOC.

Good one. Now the creature will break out and sing "Let It Go". :classic:

Probably not. I was thinking that this would be something like At The Mountains of Madness. Besides, if this alien were frozen in ice for who knows how many thousand years, how would they know the lyrics to that song? It's not that much of an earworm, right?

Nice one! You're on a roll, PaddyBricksplitter, I really like this... simple, yet cool (no pun intended).

Nice one! You're on a roll, PaddyBricksplitter, I really like this... simple, yet cool (no pun intended).

Thanks. My collection is still pretty small so this is about as big as the builds can get.

That's what makes you so creative... I have tons of bricks and often lament that I don't have the right parts. You work with what you have. Hat's off to you.