sam89

Clone Wars Poster at Comic Con

Check this out (from Comingsoon.net):

post-255-1185446631_thumb.jpg

Now it looks very "Revenge Of The Brick"-ish, but could the V-19 Torrent be a new set coming out? Lets hope so!

EDIT by *yoda* : I attached the file directly ;-)

Edited by xwingyoda

Could be ..!

Nice Found!

But where can i get this poster?

@ *yoda* i always thought that TLC will make one of those FIRE SHIPS.. you know at the begginig of ROTS where anakin lands the airplain ^^

BUt this ship looks cool!

For those of you unfamiliar with the CW cartoons, here is the databank on the V19

But where can i get this poster?

You can bet its a Comic Con special bonus ;-)

@ *yoda* i always thought that TLC will make one of those FIRE SHIPS.. you know at the begginig of ROTS where anakin lands the airplain ^^

I really doubt that but who knows with TLC :-D

*yoda*

That's an awesome ship.

I really hope his eyes aren't like that. I think it would be a huge mistake on LEGO's part to do Avatar style eyes for the CW show.

Oh my gosh!! *wub*

I can't believe it! That ship looks amazing!! And what about Anakin's CW face?! It's a terrific new minifig, new hairstyle wig.....It feels like a new SW Universe to be lego-explored!!

Looks like lego is going to take full advantage of the new Clone Wars series to come out with some new and remodled sets for fans to buy. This plus he live action series coming out in 2009ish will definetly give Lego plenty to work with.

Nice find! I wonder if the ship will be featured as a set next year. Who is that holding the lightsaber anyway? He is ugly in my opinion. I do love the ship. It looks like it needs a stand like the b-wing

Edited by Grand Moff Viceroy

How is that Anakin? For one thing, the hair is black! His face looks nothing like Anakin's face.

Ship looks rear end kicking though. I'd buy it.

How is that Anakin? For one thing, the hair is black! His face looks nothing like Anakin's face.

Its Anie CW version 3 style :-D

The latest CW series (V3) will come out shortly and is only CGI !! I guess that Lego tries to expand their MFs and I think its a great idea to give fresh ideas into an old theme: giving some cartoonish look is a brilliant idea IMO and I really hope TLC will do that ;-)

*yoda*

For those of you unfamiliar with the CW cartoons, here is the databank on the V19

You can bet its a Comic Con special bonus ;-)

I really doubt that but who knows with TLC :-D

*yoda*

Accually, I went to Comic Con (forgot to take my camera XO) and they told me they were out. |-/

Anakin has blue eyes? Wow, I'm missing alot of stuff.

Anyway, the ship doesn't interest me, but this minifig you guys, who know alot more than me on SW, call Anakin does look interesting. I'll wait for better pics.

Shakar

This pic from eBay of the actual poster shows an Episode II Clone with what appears to be a new blaster:

1a1e_1.JPG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't want EP2 clones !! Dang if TLC release them I'l be forced to buy them |-/

*yoda*

Hoorah for Episode 2 clones! My favourite clone design after Jango/Bobba's armour. I missed out on them the first time round so, this is good news for me.

Edited by Bionic-Sun

I don't want EP2 clones !! Dang if TLC release them I'l be forced to buy them |-/

*yoda*

Hey master *yoda* , your NOOOOO's sound very similar to a certain sith's *vader* .Btw I'm not a fan of the old epi 2 clone troopers either. I just use them for cannon fodder for my droid army. >:-)

This pic from eBay of the actual poster shows an Episode II Clone with what appears to be a new blaster:

1a1e_1.JPG

Fantastic!!!!

*yoda*

Yes more EP2 clones! maybe some with coloured markings too! :-D

That actually looks like the same pistol as always, but the V-19 is awsome!

Yeayy Ep-2 Clones :-)

I missed out on those since I missed out on the Republic Gunship :-P

Anyway...the V19 looks awesome...most definetely gonna buy it *sweet* *wub*