• 100,001-150,000
    • 150,001-200,000
    • 200,001-250,000
    • 250,001-500,000
    • 500,001-1,000,000
    • I have my own post (zip) code
    • Mind your own business
    • No freaking idea

I was reading this topic and I was stunned to find that Madoka has more pieces in his castle figure collection than I have in total. This prompted me to think "How common is this", and since I was recently given the Polling Power I thought this would be a good excuse as any to test them out.

I won't cry too much if people tell me to mind my own business. I have around 50,000. For those not in the know, there is no need to actually sit down and count them. There are several sites, such as Peeron, that will do the tabulating for you. Isn't technology incredible?

EDIT by *yoda* : I added the last poll option ;-)

I probably have around 400,000 give or take 5,000.

Most of the peices are in many of the MSIB sets i have collected over the years

I don't even want to know the amount of money i have invested in LEGO. I'd probably commit suicide if i found out or i'd die of a heart attack *wacko*

Well, just the kick in the megablock I needed to update my spreadsheet for the insurance company. Looks like it's been a few years since I tallied the piece count and MSRP of my collection.

Thanks Sinner for keeping me responsible! :-$

400 000 to 500 000 pieces. I'm still counting.

I've been counting since dawn.

Noooooo! I'm so sorry! :'-( I didn't want people to do that! Why! Ahghghgh!

Well hurry up and finish. I have to submit this to my teacher tomorrow. It's my term paper.

Noooooo! I'm so sorry! :'-( I didn't want people to do that! Why! Ahghghgh!

Cheer up, you walrus. I was only joking. You really expected me to do the counting? I kidnapped hinckley and forced him to count it for me.

Cheer up, you walrus. I was only joking. You really expected me to do the counting? I kidnapped hinckley and forced him to count it for me.

400,001 - 400,002 - what the...??! Help! I've gone blind!! O jKiAw hU jpnw!! *vader*

Well, some questions are best left unasked (especially by my wife). But I easily have 500,000+ pieces...

I voted on a purely estimatory basis, pulled out of memory and odd mental calculations. Ok, so I looked around and thought, yeah, those are stacks of boxes to 1000 piece sets, and those are 500s and those are ... wow, that's a lot of boxes ... and those are ... I have one of these? ... and then ... HEY! I really did pick up that spare I meant to ... and ... *wanders off*

G you actually count how many parts do you have ?? You guys belong in a mad house X-D :-P

Since I really have no freaking idea, I edited Sinner's poll to reflect that :-P

I have a LOT, thats for sure but how much will remain a mystery :-D

Will post pics in the storage topic do give you guys a rough idea ;-)

*yoda*

Since I really have no freaking idea, I edited Sinner's poll to reflect that :-P

Thanks! *wub* I forgot that one! (Although from the sound of it "I have my own post (zip) code" could have been the right answer!)

Thanks! *wub* I forgot that one!

No probs ;-)

(Although from the sound of it "I have my own post (zip) code" could have been the right answer!)

Hum doesn't that suggest that you have so much Lego that your house or appartment should have its own zip code ? I mean they tell that joke about real fat bottoms :-D :-P

*yoda*

-Mhmm , nice Topic ^^

I dont have sooo much legos because ... when i was a little child i collected all Themes ... i got some to Christmas and to Bday .. but now i only collect SW ... i Think i have about 40-50.000 Lego parts..

but i think it could be more :-D

Hum doesn't that suggest that you have so much Lego that your house or appartment should have its own zip code ?

Sure does! X-D Perhaps I shouldn't have tried to be funny... :-$

I just updated my Peeron account, and it said 84000 pices, 400 sets, I thought i had more! So adding all the PAB bricks, old non set bricks etc, I think I have a little more than 100000 bricks. Looking ad you guys number, i don

So adding all the PAB bricks, old non set bricks etc, I think I have a little more than 100000 bricks.

That's the problem I have. My peeron database doesn't include my BL order, or pieces that I have inherited/found. However, it also includes my first set 722, which somehow I doubt I have all the pieces of still. :'-( Thus it probably evens out for me.

G you actually count how many parts do you have ?? You guys belong in a mad house X-D :-P

I

That's the problem I have. My peeron database doesn't include my BL order, or pieces that I have inherited/found. However, it also includes my first set 722, which somehow I doubt I have all the pieces of still. :'-( Thus it probably evens out for me.

I do not put a set in my peeron account before I am sure that I have all the bricks for the set (I builded all my ald sets a few years ago, to make sure they were complete).

Morten

The obvious answer:

Not Enough! X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

I even made my own parts list in a chart (110 pages).

I can tell you what kind of part I have in which colour and amount. Offline, of course! :-P

So when it comes up to polls like this one, I just have to take a look at the bottom line.

G that is insane *wacko*

I only do 3 charts: 2 for my SW MFs Inventory, and 1 on the parts I need to complete MOCs or Mods. And I thought I was insane doing 3 puny charts X-D

Freak On! indeed :-P

The obvious answer:

Not Enough! X-D

That's someting we all agree on :-D

*yoda*

Unfortunately I've gone through about three dark ages, and have lost my bricks during each dark age, so I have probably less than 10,000 right now. The most significant loss was my first dark age, as my grandmother used to buy me LEGO from yard sales all the time, so I had a large amount of not only the newer sets of the time (Late 80's, early 90's), but also lots of the older stuff like the older windows/doors, conveyer belts, etc. Unfortunately I gave the collection away to a family that I knew, because I never thought that I'd be using LEGO again, and they were just taking up space in a family member's attic. In my early 20's I've come out of, and then reentered dark age periods, usually having about 10-20 thousand pieces each time, but selling the LEGO off within a year so that I could buy more presents for Christmas. I started buying again back in April, and even if I lose interest for a time again, I won't part with the collection this time!

I have over 1,000,000 bricks easily. I voted for my own zip code 'cause I have so many. :-D

Way too little.. I'm pretty sure I'm around 10k :-( (Haven't really started collecting again after coming out of my dark ages)

Still, I have more than my postal code :-D (Norwegian postal codes are only four digits ;-) ).

..and by the way.. where's the option for "5001-10000"?