soccerkid6

AoM: Inn Phase 2: Daydelon Market

This was a fun little build for the second phase of the Inn Category in AoM (third phase coming very soon :wink: ).

The market stalls were inspired by Ecclesiastes.

The hot cider stand always has plenty of customers at the Daydelon market. The hot drink is a welcome change from the frigid winter air.

overview.JPG

Tried a new color background, here's one with a standard white to contrast:

w-o.JPG

lady.JPG

stand.JPG

end-in.JPG

ladle.JPG

C&C welcome :classic:

Mmm, gluhwein, now there's something for a sore throat!

Anyways, another great entry here. The building looks quaint and lovely, but the snow really steals the show here. The snowy landscape looks so realistic I didn't think it was LEGO for a split-second. Great choice with the background. The stands and chimney look great too!

Nice little build SK (well, it's only little compared to your other one! :laugh:), great work with the snow and stands :thumbup:

Indeed! The blue background works awesome! I also like the use of trans clear bricks for smoke, and there's lots of details, even continueing in the base. Excellent work! :thumbup:

The border here is simplistic, but really good! I also really like the curves you've managed to add to your snowscape, looks very realistic! While I have to say that the little open air inn doesn't look very cozy, the arches and roof eaves are well done! :thumbup:

Beautiful work SK! I've been thinking about other background colors for better contrast too. Blue obviously works well here. :thumbup:

Great build! I really like the large market building, it reminds me of a pavilion. The design of the market stalls are also neat! :)

Looks great - and I will have to mirror the others in saying that those snowdrifts are looking fantabulous! :thumbup: