Here is my latest creation Space Samurais. They are the first part of my sci fi samurai army later I will add a drop ship and a medium tank. Hope you all like it!

My Flickr

16450393566_dbe0ee1dba_c.jpg

16478387281_a7ffdd14bf_c.jpg

Troopers

16292690980_79b2473664_c.jpg

Commander's Bike

16478374421_be0cbc7606_c.jpg

Loading Unit

16292678310_c49ab6d3d7_c.jpg

Laser-San

16294604119_f61ca46030_c.jpg

Flamez-San

16480937275_5b9c741b07_c.jpg

Pistol-San

16459872806_70c195956f_c.jpg

Gatling-San

15863388264_b80d484392_c.jpg

Backside

16463239657_9a6b48d0df_c.jpg

Backside of the Flamez-San

My Flickr

Edited by kbcakir

Very nice! I like the merger of traditional samurai and futuristic time periods. :classic:

So fricking AWESOME........COOL designs........Brick On Fight On 'kbcakir' ! :grin:

Very cool bunch. Commander's bike is badass, I like what you did with the bumper dice as freight.

Very nice, has an old world feel placed in a future world setting. Really impressive.

Absolutely original!

Very well done! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very nice designs, I like them! :classic:

Very creative. Like it! :)

Great idea, I love the mechs/robots, very nice!

Wow! Your cyberpunk samurai minifigs and mecha's look incredible! Really nice!

Love that 'speeder bike' too.

I like the mech designs a lot. Distinctive.

Space in the title always makes everything better.

Very nice! I like the merger of traditional samurai and futuristic time periods. :classic:

Thanks for the motivating comments guys! Thank you all!

the mech is awesome! can it hold a minifig inside?

Thanks for your nice comment Bacem, They can hold a minifig inside under the curved pieces. But I did'nt display them since the opening of the cockpit was not very easy (you have to split the mecha in two pieces) and I didn't have time to make cockpits more detailed. Maybe later I can build a vignette of how the deploy a pilot inside :laugh:

These are fantastic! I love the bleak starkness of the colour palette you chose combined with the few flashes of brilliant colour.

As someone who doesn't generallly enjoy mixing old with new themes (I'm still mystified by the love cyberpunk receives), for me to be instantly struck by your creation really shows how great a job you have done I making a stunning diorama. Well done!

What a fantastic fleet of powerfull robots!

I love your little diorama and the nunchaku on the back side of the robot is a great idea! :excited:

I never thought them as nunchakus when I built them. I just liked the shape. But after you called them nunchakus I can not think them as anything else. Thanks for filling the gap also many thanks for your nice comments.

These are fantastic! I love the bleak starkness of the colour palette you chose combined with the few flashes of brilliant colour.

As someone who doesn't generallly enjoy mixing old with new themes (I'm still mystified by the love cyberpunk receives), for me to be instantly struck by your creation really shows how great a job you have done I making a stunning diorama. Well done!

Very original and inventive.

This is a great collection, so many clever parts usages. This should go for ideas.

Bricking ace!

Thank you very much guys. These type of comments makes me build more and more

These are really great. They look samurai "just enought" while still appropriately futuristic and believable. Nice job!

So cool!!

These are really great. They look samurai "just enought" while still appropriately futuristic and believable. Nice job!

Thanks Jared, thanks Dprime