Sir Gareth

Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

Just now, J4ck said:

I can tell you one of the other two: Green Lantern vs Sinestro because it is actually, in fact, happening

Hmm not according to @Tragic Banjo... 

12 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

False.

Yeah, I didn't ask my source about the MMs sets. That said, if Tragic Banjo says we won't get GL/Sinestro then they're not coming 

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

I can tell you one of the other two: Green Lantern vs Sinestro because it is actually, in fact, happening

Well this is interesting. Don't know what to believe :look:

I hope the lex luther mech set comes with a winged batman set in the same style of the spiderman homecoming set with Vulture and his wings, but in Batman Returns style. 

images.jpg

3 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Yeah, I didn't ask my source about the MMs sets. That said, if Tragic Banjo says we won't get GL/Sinestro then they're not coming 

Why don't you ask your source anyway?

Tragic Banjo has always been right (to the best of my knowledge) when it comes to confirming set news. I definitely don't believe a Green Lantern vs Sinestro set is coming unless Banjo or some other trusted and accurate leaker confirms the set later.

35 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Why don't you ask your source anyway?

So what's your response with Banjo stating your leaks is false? 

Atleast now we know banjo have the idea on what's coming

59 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

So what's your response with Banjo stating your leaks is false? 

Atleast now we know banjo have the idea on what's coming

Not anger, sadness or anything just confusion...

Edited by J4ck

9 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Not anger, sadness or anything just confusion...

Whoever your source is, they're probably stacked with unclear and un-credible information. Anyone can say they know stuff, but it doesn't make them trustworthy, the sources that Tragic Banjo has have a certain track record, yours clearly doesn't

And...let's get back on topic please. 

This is not the thread to judge the validity of leaks. 

Set talk please. Thanks! :thumbup:

Just now, Captain Nemo said:

And...let's get back on topic please. 

This is not the thread to judge the validity of leaks. 

Set talk please. Thanks! :thumbup:

Not to question your authority, but this is a rumours/speculation thread, don't all these leaks count as rumours?

Whoops! :blush:

I get these threads mixed up all the time, considering the fast and loose use of speculation by everyone...

Continue on and play nice everyone. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Nemo said:

Whoops! :blush:

I get these threads mixed up all the time, considering the fast and loose use of speculation by everyone...

Continue on and play nice everyone. 

Love it! Hahahaha 

So yea, atleast the only person that has knowledge in what coming probably can give us hints. 

Surly information for the sources for the leakers must ultimately come from set designers? Or maybe the Canteen Lady over hears the set designers and leaks info :laugh:

Is there any likelihood of getting ocean master (btw never heard of him/her before) in a MM?

Edited by J4ck

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

Surly information for the sources for the leakers must ultimately come from set designers? Or maybe the Canteen Lady over hears the set designers and leaks info :laugh:

Is there any likelihood of getting ocean master (btw never heard of him/her before) in a MM?

With that Atlantean Guard piece, its probably likely, just make it a purple colour with some yellow

48 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

With that Atlantean Guard piece, its probably likely, just make it a purple colour with some yellow

Just googled Oceanmaster, I totally see where you are coming from! I love that new Atlantean guard piece, could work.

So we've had:

Batman

Superman

Wonder Woman

Flash

What other major JLA members will Lego create for MM's:

Aquaman

Green Arrow

Cyborg

Martian Manhunter

The wait is killing me for another hint! Martian Manhunter could definitely work IMO but are there any major (ish) villains that Lego would use for him?

I know its a long shot but Will we get more members for the Rogues like Mirror Master, Heatwave, Weather wizard, etc.?

On 2017-6-7 at 9:51 AM, J4ck said:

I guess will find out who is right when it comes out next year, or a more well known and trusted leaker says so.

Can we please stop bringing up the fake Green Lantern leak? It has been confirmed to be false by Banjo, J4ck was obviously wrong, he knows he was no need to rub it into his face all the time. He probably had someone trolling him and wanted to share some information that he believed people would enjoy alas it was proven to be false information.

12 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Can we please stop bringing up the fake Green Lantern leak? It has been confirmed to be false by Banjo, J4ck was obviously wrong, he knows he was no need to rub it into his face all the time. He probably had someone trolling him and wanted to share some information that he believed people would enjoy alas it was proven to be false information.

Thank you, yes can yall not rub it in please? Thanks.

I apologize for the bluntness of my post; I really thought it would prevent derailment, not prompt everyone to pile on the poor guy. Anyway, it might not be that much longer before next year's Mighty Micros are officially revealed. Last year they were shown at the end of June.

9 minutes ago, Tragic Banjo said:

Anyway, it might not be that much longer before next year's Mighty Micros are officially revealed.

We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it.