Sir Gareth

Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

13 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Unless they've somehow been working on something in secret this whole time, there's no way we'll see another movie in 2018. I was willing to give the Batman movie the benefit of the doubt for a late 2018 release, since it seemed to be the most together of the unscheduled movies, but apparently Ben and the new director haven't even talked story yet thanks to the new Apes movie. DCEU sets will definitely have some time off in 2018.

Yup no work has been comissioned yet. But Matt Reeves wants to include many villains

3 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

And I'm glad because of that. I've said before elsewhere, that two years ago I was pretty sure the DCEU would give comic based sets a slim to nothing chance for yearly slot room. Soooo.... :classic: :thumbup:

Exactly!

6 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Oh ya I would prefer that too for sure. But being a fan of the show (I know everyone don't kill me :sadnew:) I think these figs are great representations. 

It's fine I like the show too and they are great representations, but amongst other DC minifigures they don't look normal :grin:

Edited by J3D1-T

11 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Last year, they were revealed late July at SDCC, so we'll see. 

Actually they were revealed via Lego's Facebook page very late June and Marvel MM very early July and then box art etc was shown at SDCC

16 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Lady Hades? :laugh:

Ouch.... I did the best I could okay! Lol and that was the best one :grin:

11 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

It's fine I like the show too and they are great representations, but amongst other DC minifigures they don't look normal :grin:

Oh ya I totally agree. But we are getting Raven so no complaints here!

9 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

No no no, I meant that's what her head could be used for! I mostly just thought "Lady Hades" was fun to say! :laugh:

8 hours ago, J4ck said:

Predictions:

Green Arrow Vs DeathStroke

Aquaman Vs Black Manta

Firestorm Vs Killer Frost

Wonder Woman Vs Cheetah

Assuming you're referring to the Mighty Micros, that's at least 2 too many. We only ever get them in batches of three and we know one is Supergirl vs Brainiac. We just got Wonder Woman, and they're likely not going to want to ruin the exclusivity of Firestorm and Killer Frost just yet. The GA vs Deathstroke one would be really fun, though, and I'd be curious to see how they could make Black Manta look both goofy and like Black Manta!

33 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

No no no, I meant that's what her head could be used for! I mostly just thought "Lady Hades" was fun to say! :laugh:

Assuming you're referring to the Mighty Micros, that's at least 2 too many. We only ever get them in batches of three and we know one is Supergirl vs Brainiac. We just got Wonder Woman, and they're likely not going to want to ruin the exclusivity of Firestorm and Killer Frost just yet. The GA vs Deathstroke one would be really fun, though, and I'd be curious to see how they could make Black Manta look both goofy and like Black Manta!

Yeah, I personally feel Ocean Master would be better suited for the MM style, they could probably reuse that Atlantean helmet for him as well 

I'd also like Green Arrow to come with Prometheus, his vehicle could literally be ten steps with wheels :grin:

Edited by Duncan Young

27 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Yeah, I personally feel Ocean Master would be better suited for the MM style, they could probably reuse that Atlantean helmet for him as well 

I'd also like Green Arrow to come with Prometheus, his vehicle could literally be ten steps with wheels :grin:

Yeah an Oceanmaster in that style would fit in more than Manta

I don't think a Prometheus would fit seeing Lego won't make any Arrowverse related. And he hasn't appeared in the comicbooks for so long

12 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Oh ya I totally agree. But we are getting Raven so no complaints here!

Yeah, luckily she is the most normal looking out of them so she's okay

6 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Lol okay phew, thanks! :classic:

Just a crazy little thought... Would it not be awesome if Flash in this new set came with a trans yellow power blast, as like a reference to how in his TV show, he can throw his lightning

11 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Just a crazy little thought... Would it not be awesome if Flash in this new set came with a trans yellow power blast, as like a reference to how in his TV show, he can throw his lightning

That'd be pretty cool, they could also use the piece in orange for Firestorm, green for Lex, red for Thawne etc

I'm wondering whether Cyborg will take influence from his LBM appearance and if not if he'll have his arm cannon as seen in the Flying Fox set 

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

That'd be pretty cool, they could also use the piece in orange for Firestorm, green for Lex, red for Thawne etc

I'm wondering whether Cyborg will take influence from his LBM appearance and if not if he'll have his arm cannon as seen in the Flying Fox set 

I doubt they'll use that Teen Titans Cyborg if they're basing it on Justice League Action

16 hours ago, BatofGotham said:

Yeah an Oceanmaster in that style would fit in more than Manta

I think a Aquaman Mighty Micro is plausible for next year, in light of the DCEU film coming December that year, but I think they will pair Aquaman with Black Manta just to reuse the head and air tank mold again.

56 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I think a Aquaman Mighty Micro is plausible for next year, in light of the DCEU film coming December that year, but I think they will pair Aquaman with Black Manta just to reuse the head and air tank mold again.

They could do either since they're both in the movie

Edited by BatofGotham

Just now, BatofGotham said:

They could do either since they're both in the movie

Well I meant for the hypothetical Mighty Micro set, not the presumed Aquaman film set/sets.

10 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well I meant for the hypothetical Mighty Micro set, not the presumed Aquaman film set/sets.

I know but I think would Oceanmaster would work out better. His helmet does't cover his entire face so you can see the goofy expressions.

On 2 June 2017 at 6:54 AM, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I know there's only 3 a year but I did a couple extra and picked the most well known members of the JLA, we got batman2 years in a row so I thought they might do it with Wonder Woman? Who knows? Death stroke Vs Green Arrow is a must buy for me. One I did forget was Green Lantern vs Sinestro which is very likely.

12 hours ago, J4ck said:

I know there's only 3 a year but I did a couple extra and picked the most well known members of the JLA, we got batman2 years in a row so I thought they might do it with Wonder Woman? Who knows? Death stroke Vs Green Arrow is a must buy for me. One I did forget was Green Lantern vs Sinestro which is very likely.

I think Batman's going to remain DC merchandising's favorite for a good while longer, despite Wonder Woman's success. Diana's probably going to stay in the one until that wave gets discontinued. 

I'm actually really curious as to whether or not we will see GL this time. He's the most logical choice, being the next major League member to not have one, but it seems like DC's kind of avoiding the Lanterns right now? He and Aquaman are the only two Leaguers who aren't in next year's sets, but Aquaman will still have a dedicated Justice League movie set on shelves, and I haven't really seen any new Lantern stuff from any of DC's merch dept. recently. I think they're pouring they're resources towards the Leaguers in the movie who are about to get a much bigger fanbase. So, maybe a Cyborg one is a safer bet? Either way, I think the Mighty Micro reveal is going to tell us a lot about DC's marketing strategy going forward.

11 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I think Batman's going to remain DC merchandising's favorite for a good while longer, despite Wonder Woman's success. Diana's probably going to stay in the one until that wave gets discontinued. 

I'm actually really curious as to whether or not we will see GL this time. He's the most logical choice, being the next major League member to not have one, but it seems like DC's kind of avoiding the Lanterns right now? He and Aquaman are the only two Leaguers who aren't in next year's sets, but Aquaman will still have a dedicated Justice League movie set on shelves, and I haven't really seen any new Lantern stuff from any of DC's merch dept. recently. I think they're pouring they're resources towards the Leaguers in the movie who are about to get a much bigger fanbase. So, maybe a Cyborg one is a safer bet? Either way, I think the Mighty Micro reveal is going to tell us a lot about DC's marketing strategy going forward.

Don't forget, we are getting a John Stewart fig in the book releasing in August

Spoiler

And he in present in the latest version of the DC intro. While I don't know anything about the MM, I don't see why we wouldn't get a Lantern. Hopefully we get Baz or Cruz soon 

Edited by Duncan Young

Just now, Duncan Young said:

Don't forget, we are getting a John Stewart fig in the book releasing in August

Reveal hidden contents

And he in present in the latest version of the DC intro. While I don't know anything about the MM, I don't see why we wouldn't get a Lantern 

Yeah, I think he might be a bit of a consolation. 

Spoiler

Shazam, Black Adam (and god knows who else) and Nightwing are also in there. I think that's just everybody they have plans for and then some. On that note, it looks like there're at least a couple of Red Lanterns in there, which makes me wonder if they'll be the big bads for the Green Lantern Corps movie. 

Just now, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Yeah, I think he might be a bit of a consolation. 

Hide contents

Shazam, Black Adam (and god knows who else) and Nightwing are also in there. I think that's just everybody they have plans for and then some. On that note, it looks like there're at least a couple of Red Lanterns in there, which makes me wonder if they'll be the big bads for the Green Lantern Corps movie. 

Spoiler

True, however he's featured with the other main leaguers just before the group shot. I feel it counts for something, I didn't notice the Red Lanterns, ah well I'll just have to watch Wonder Woman again :grin: (not doubting you, I'd love an Atrocitus fig)

Just now, Duncan Young said:
  Hide contents

True, however he's featured with the other main leaguers just before the group shot. I feel it counts for something, I didn't notice the Red Lanterns, ah well I'll just have to watch Wonder Woman again :grin: (not doubting you, I'd love an Atrocitus fig)

Spoiler

Not to rob you of an excuse, but there's a picture from the big group shot here! It's not the best quality, but you can make out the red tinge and pauldrons on some of the Lanterns in the far back, as well as Darkseid and what I can only assume is Swamp Thing (between Hal and Aquaman).