Sir Gareth

Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

#?????: "Lobo's Spacehog" - $??(?).??

• Minifigures: Lobo, Superman, & ?
  • Source: DC

#?????: "Cyborg's Helicopter" - $??(?).??

• Minifigures: Cyborg, Flash, Killer Frost, & Reverse Flash

#?????: "Lex Luthor's Mech" - $??(?).??

• Minifigures: Batman, Cheetah, Firestorm, Lex Luthor, & Wonder Woman
Edited by Sir Gareth

There's already such topic, what point of another one?

This topic is for speculation on future sets. The other topic is solely for 2015 sets.

Edited by Sir Gareth

If like to think that next year we'll get a small set with a new-style Harley Quinn, Batgirl, and new Catwoman. Also like to see another Flash-centric set and an Arrow set based on the show's popularity. Possibly featuring Reverse Flash and Black Canary somewhere?

2016 Set Predictions:

January:

(BvS 1) Batman vs Superman - 12.99

Includes Armored Batman and Superman

(BvS 2) The Batmobile - $29.99

Includes Batman and 3 Characters

BvS 3 - $49.99

Includes Superman and 4 Characters

(BvS 4) The Batcave - $69.99

Includes Batman and 4 Characters

June:

[Comic-based] Flash 1 - $12.99

Includes the Flash and Professor Zoom

[Comic-based] Batman 1 - $39.99

Includes Arsenal, Batman, Captain Boomerang, Green Arrow, and Deadshot

Edited by Sir Gareth

Full 2016 Set Predicions:

March Wave:

• BvS 1 - £20 - 'The First Meeting' - inc. Batman, Superman. (Details the first time Batman & Superman meet in costume and possibly fight, including Bat Signal).

• BvS 2 - £30 - 'Undercover at Wayne Enterprises' - inc. Bruce Wayne, Diana Prince, Alfred. (Details the rumoured section of the movie where Diana is working undercover at Wayne Enterprises).

• BvS 3 - £30 - 'Reporting Live' - inc. Clark Kent, Lex Luthor (Civilian Clothes), and Lois Lane. (Details Clark Kent and Lois Lane meeting with Lex Luthor to interview regarding new technologies. Could be some sort of Lab like Iron Man 3's Malibu Mansion Attack, could include part of the Daily Planet building?)

• BvS 4 - £50 - 'The Batcave' - inc. Batman, Robin, Alfred. (Details the section of the movie after the first meeting where Batman has been soundly beaten by Superman and is planning his Power Suit and next attack).

• BvS 5 - £50 - 'Dark Knight Returns' - inc. Batman (Power Suit), Superman, 2 or 3 more Minifigures? (Includes new Batmobile and details the final battle between Batman in his armoured power suit and Superman).

• BvS 6 - £60/70? - 'The Final Battle/Lexcorp' - inc. Lex Luthor (Power Suit), Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, possibly Aquaman and/or Cyborg? (Details the final battle of the movie against Lex Luthor, and/or the formation of the Justice League).

July Wave:

• Set 1 - £40 - Batman '66 Batcave Studio Set - inc. Adam West Batman, Burt Ward Robin, Cesar Romero Joker, Julie Newmar Catwoman. (Includes the 66 Batmobile, Classic Batcave, and Batpoles).

• Set 2 - £40 - Batman '66 Helicopter Battle - inc. Adam West Batman, Yvonne Craig Batgirl, Burgess Meredith Penguin, Frank Gorshin Riddler. (Includes Batcopter, and some sort of classic vehicle for Penguin and Riddler).

• Set 3 - £20 - 'The Power of Will' - inc. Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Green Lantern Guy Gardner, Big-Fig Red Lantern Atrocitus. (Basic Battle, include brick-built Green Lantern and Red Lantern, along with some sort of half demolished building or structure to use as a playset).

• Set 4 - £20 - 'Cat Fight' - inc. Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Cheetah. (Possibly set in some sort of ancient jungle or civilisation, green and tan bricks, some trees too).

What do you all think? :)

Edited by Douglas_Jon

• Set 3 - £20 - 'The Power of Will' - inc. Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Green Lantern Guy Gardner, Big-Fig Red Lantern Atrocitus. (Basic Battle, include brick-built Green Lantern and Red Lantern, along with some sort of half demolished building or structure to use as a playset).

I don't think $20/£20 is enough to justify including a big-fig. But, I could see us getting these:

[Comic-based] (GL 2) The Anti-Monitor - $29.99

Includes Brick-built Anti-Monitor, Green Lantern Guy Gardner, Green Lantern John Stewart, Big-fig Green Lantern Kilowog, and Green Lantern Kyle Rayner

[Comic-based] (GL 3) War of Light - $49.99

Includes Big-fig Red Lantern Atrocitus, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Iroque, Orange Lantern Larfleeze, Blue Lantern Saint Walker, and Star Sapphire

Edited by Sir Gareth

Add in there some manhunters please...

Maybe a brick built manhunter and a randon lantern as a £10 set.

Or a randon guardian, with 2 or 3 hair pieces to improve variety., just no legs.

Edited by Krikkit

Add in there some manhunters please...

Maybe a brick built manhunter and a randon lantern as a £10 set.

Or a randon guardian, with 2 or 3 hair pieces to improve variety., just no legs.

I could see:

[Comic-based] (GL 1) Green Lantern vs. the Manhunters - $12.99

Includes Green Lantern Hal Jordan and 3 Manhunters.

Edited by Sir Gareth

I don't think $20/£20 is enough to justify including a big-fig. But, I could see us getting these:

[Comic-based] (GL 2) The Anti-Monitor - $29.99

Includes Brick-built Anti-Monitor, Green Lantern Guy Gardner, Green Lantern John Stewart, Big-fig Green Lantern Kilowog, and Green Lantern Kyle Rayner

[Comic-based] (GL 3) War of Light - $49.99

Includes Big-fig Red Lantern Atrocitus, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, Iroque, Orange Lantern Larfleeze, Blue Lantern Saint Walker, and Star Sapphire

Yeah I was thinking somewhere between £20 and £35 for those two last sets. I think for yours you might be a little too optimistic as to the amount of minifigures in a set and the variation between them. The Superheroes line will be running for years and Lego certainly won't rush out every important character that fast. Especially that many Lanterns considering we only got Hal 3 months ago.

Here's my ideas for suicide squad and bvs all prices are in Aussie dollars

Batman vs superman dawn of justice

Batmobile $40

Batman, Wonder Woman, Alfred

Set includes:

The batmobile and a small build for Wonder Woman

Batman vs superman $20

Batman (armour), superman

Set includes:

A bat signal and a small vehicle

Batplane $50

Batman, superman, Bruce Wayne, cyborg

Set includes:

The batplane and a small build of some type for cyborg

Lexcorp $100

Superman, aquaman, lex Luthor, Louis lane, Clark Kent, mercy graves

Set includes:

A building the size of the avengers tower with a lab, a kryptonite vault, an office and a room to entertain guests

Suicide squad

Prisoner transport $50

Deadshot (unmasked), Amanda Waller, katana, driver

Set includes:

A black armored truck with a belle reve prison sticker on each side

Belle reve rehabilitation lab $60

The joker, Harley Quinn, killer croc, psychologist, guard

Set includes:

A small room with beakers, needles, tiles with stickers of the jokers brain, 2 chairs and an electroshock chair. The set will fit with the belle reve prison

Belle reve prison $250

Deadshot (masked), el Diablo, captain boomerang, Rick Flagg, slip knot, enchantress, guard

Set includes:

A large building about the size of arkham with 5 cells, a check in desk and an armory

I would really love to see Lantern battle packs: Atrocity with a brick-built Red power battery and a couple Red Lantern goons. Saint Walker with the same set up.

With a certain set video spoiler being realised could there be a Suicde Squad chase set?

Yeah, Hulk_Smash, i think TLC could make a chase set between the Jokermobile and the Batmobile (yes, batman will be in Suicide Squad) like we've seen in the latest leaked videos but i don't think they will make any Suicide Squad set :cry_sad: , too much violence or maybe too trash... Really bad but it's seems normal, and i think the same for the Deadpool movie in 2016. Just wait and see! :thumbup:

If like to think that next year we'll get a small set with a new-style Harley Quinn, Batgirl, and new Catwoman. Also like to see another Flash-centric set and an Arrow set based on the show's popularity. Possibly featuring Reverse Flash and Black Canary somewhere?

I'd love to see a reverse flash minifigure.

I'd like to see the Atom get a minifigure with two sets of legs (small for shrinking and normal for normal). I'd also like to see:

Enlongated Man with extra "stretched" parts,

Zatanna,

Black Canary,

Reverse Flash,

Woozy Winks,

Vixen,

Alfred

Star Sapphire

Lois Lane (comic book version)

Jimmy Olson

Kid Flash

Vibe

Bug Eyed Bandit

Chronos the Time Thief

Heat Wave

The Top with a Tasmanian Devil spin tornado that can be swapped out with his legs

Red Tornado

Weather Wizard

Captain Boomerang

Pied Piper

Clock King

Metamorpho

Black Adam

Firestorm

Wonder Girl

Anyone think we could get Vixen, possibly in 3016 summer wave, to go along with the future TV series/appearances on Arrow/Flash?

Edit:was going to fix the year to 2016, then realized that 3016 is probably more realistic

Edited by Jbricks

Anyone think we could get Vixen, possibly in 3016 summer wave, to go along with the future TV series/appearances on Arrow/Flash?

Edit:was going to fix the year to 2016, then realized that 3016 is probably more realistic

I really don't think they care about CW DC shows, only as an exclusive for Comic Con. Just doesn't seem like they think enough kids watch them. Plus kids are probably just going to being asking their parents..."Mom, Dad? What's a vixen?"

I don't think we'd ever see Vixen unless, New 52's JLI lineup makes a massive comeback and flies off the shelf, and at the same time Lego makes a DC CMS, or they start making CW sets, so probably not until 3016. :tongue:

I think the small amount of BvS sets will be made up for in the summer. To avoid major spoilers like TFA sets are. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. Along with some comic sets with SS tie ins.

I think the small amount of BvS sets will be made up for in the summer. To avoid major spoilers like TFA sets are. Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. Along with some comic sets with SS tie ins.

Just need my memory jogged but has TLG ever done a second wave of sets for a single movie other than Star Wars movies and their own Lego Movie?

Edited by dmarvin

Just need my memory jogged but has TLG ever done a second wave of sets for a single movie other than Star Wars movies and their own Lego Movie?

Not quite sure. But now can be a good time to start!

Is this basically a mirror to the Marvel Wishlist thread? Or is it speculation based on rumor and other info?

Is this basically a mirror to the Marvel Wishlist thread? Or is it speculation based on rumor and other info?

Not at all.

This thread is for speculating about, or predicting, future DC Super Heroes sets.

The wishlists thread is for lists of what sets and minifigures you want, like a Christmas list. Here's the link for the DC Super Heroes Wishlists thread:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=113545

Edited by Sir Gareth